Tomorrow is "Black Girl Day off"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Its a day for black women to taken off for a mental health to focus on their emotional well being., Also to encourage other black women to get involved in their health. I want the black man day off to be on a Monday lol

Attachments

• black girl dat.jpg
    black girl dat.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1
A white people's week off for putting up with the bitching and whining by minorities that are employed, paid the same and have never suffered actual racism acts themselves.

Its a day for black women to taken off for a mental health to focus on their emotional well being., Also to encourage other black women to get involved in their health. I want the black man day off to be on a Monday lol
I'm identifying as a black female tomorrow. Yeah!

Tomorrow applies to you.

A white people's week off for putting up with the bitching and whining by minorities that are employed, paid the same and have never suffered actual racism acts themselves.
I am sick of hearing about black women because they are doing very well financially

The risk in taking a day off is your employer coming to the realization that you aren't needed as much as you think you are

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid
I know there will be tons of jokes and stabs on this subject.........including mine.

But it IS a rare occurance, but I've worked with some black females that outdo the whities.
They were taught RIGHT, and they understand what work ethics are and how to acheive what they want.

Unfortunately, they are an extreme minority unto themselves.

if black women are all taking a day off they better up the security at walmart and target.,

might help to open few more jail cells too,,

No I think what he meant was he was giving black women a "day off" (from him).
someone I am very attracted to and interested in announced she is off tomorrow and i was disappointed. I like the attention she gives me, Why cant ugly women take off?

Monday is Indigenous People's day. Imported People's Day is in January or Juneteenth or something.

Forum List

Back