Too Absorbed Into Politics?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I got accused of having WAY too much of a political life earlier today. Obviously because I don't want the democrats to destroy America. After the election if Trump wins I'll still be involved with it but I won't be so concerned because I know that he'll save America.

However, right now I'm extremely concerned because he's constantly been avoiding prison time and bullets.

I got accused of having WAY too much of a political life earlier today. Obviously because I don't want the democrats to destroy America. After the election if Trump wins I'll still be involved with it but I won't be so concerned because I know that he'll save America.

However, right now I'm extremely concerned because he's constantly been avoiding prison time and bullets.
Meh. :dunno:

I have always been a political nerd since a child I may have spent way too much time on it.

I personally believe that people should just mind their own business. If I heavily want to be involved in politics that's my choice.

I got accused of having WAY too much of a political life earlier today.

You must obviously then just be supporting the wrong politics!
The problem, RR, isn't that you are too involved in politics, it is that too many others are not enough!

My guess is that you could discuss a dozen topics on the street that are most concerning and troubling, yet the average person on the street would know nothing of any of them. That is how democrats get elected. They depend on apathy so that their voters only fill up on issues right at election time from their own divisive political ads.

I do have to say this though. I spend too much time on here and not enough time getting exercise which is why I'm probably getting overweight.

Forum List

Back