Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

So weird that a monolithic groups like CPAC has a diversity argument underway. LOL! There are always those pesky libertarians that aren't nearly as socially conservative as some others. Then again, there are many 'conservatives' that aren't in step with others called 'conservatives.'

Only liberals fail to understand there is diversity in any group of citizens brought together for political concerns.

Diversity is good....but who is leaving CPAC because others are there? I wouldn't call THOSE people up on diversity, would you?

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

you DID NOT answer the question Bo.....i just told you that the Republicans tell you to your face ....NO MARRIAGE RIGHTS....while the people you think are so behind you tell you to your face...YES MARRIAGE RIGHTS....but when the time comes to vote ...they say fuck you....this is ok with you?.....deciet....

I'm sorry, but my chances of full equal rights go up with democrats....go down with republicans.

I feel exactly the oppisite. MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A BEER AFTER THE GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS.

GOProud Chairman gets better of MSNBC Host

SNIP:
Posted by therightscoop on Dec 30, 2010 in Politics | 72 Comments
This was a great segment and honestly I was proud to be in Barron’s corner. While I disagree with his lifestyle choices, I thought he did a great job defending both the Republican Party and the conservative movement against Cenk’s accusations – especially that the Republican Party ‘doesn’t like him’.

Rush has tried to make this point over and over, that conservatives are much more tolerant than are liberals. You remember how much flack Elton John got from the Left for singing at Rush’s wedding. It’s just par for the course with the Left and we’ve seen it over and over.

the rest and video at site.
GOProud Chairman gets better of MSNBC Host | The Right Scoop

Uh, no...sorry. I am making fun of the minority refusing to go to CPAC....sorry that you misunderstood. I'm pretty sure it was clear tho.

If so, that's good. The part where you said, "And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess."

Who are you talking about there? Looks like CPAC.

Oh, I guess you don't know the story about the Log Cabin donations a few years back when Dole was running.....

I do. 15 years ago. You don't think things have changed? And how is that not a broadbrush again?

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

you DID NOT answer the question Bo.....i just told you that the Republicans tell you to your face ....NO MARRIAGE RIGHTS....while the people you think are so behind you tell you to your face...YES MARRIAGE RIGHTS....but when the time comes to vote ...they say fuck you....this is ok with you?.....deciet....

I'm sorry, but my chances of full equal rights go up with democrats....go down with republicans.

How has that worked out so far? Assuming every single Republican voted for Prop 8 it still took 1 million Democrat voters. It took a Republican judge to rule against DADT, against the Obama Administration's efforts to fight that ruling. Your chances at equal rights have gone way up since DADT and DOMA both enacted by a Democrat.

SNIP:
This was a great segment and honestly I was proud to be in Barron’s corner. While I disagree with his lifestyle choices, I thought he did a great job defending both the Republican Party and the conservative movement against Cenk’s accusations – especially that the Republican Party ‘doesn’t like him’.

Rush has tried to make this point over and over, that conservatives are much more tolerant than are liberals. You remember how much flack Elton John got from the Left for singing at Rush’s wedding. It’s just par for the course with the Left and we’ve seen it over and over.

Is that the same Rush Limbaugh who once ridiculed South African blacks in their fight against apartheid by saying that they had no business complaining when there were other blacks in Africa who were worse off than they were?

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

SNIP:

Is that the same Rush Limbaugh who once ridiculed South African blacks in their fight against apartheid by saying that they had no business complaining when there were other blacks in Africa who were worse off than they were?

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

Figures you wouldn't comment on the VIDEO, instead try to change the subject by making it ALL ABOUT RUSH. hey no problem.

I love it when the republicans try to keep people from joining their party.

well fer sure, cause the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is sooooooooooo inviten.

you aren't considered "individuals" in their party, you are a group, Blacks, Homosexuls, etc etc

If you want to be USED then go for it, but don't cross them, they will turn on you like Angry dogs.:lol:

Or, you could be an 'individual' like Scott Brown, and have the Tea Party turn on you once they decide you're not thinking and doing what their 'group' demands.

I love it when the republicans try to keep people from joining their party.

well fer sure, cause the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is sooooooooooo inviten.

you aren't considered "individuals" in their party, you are a group, Blacks, Homosexuls, etc etc

If you want to be USED then go for it, but don't cross them, they will turn on you like Angry dogs.:lol:

Or, you could be an 'individual' like Scott Brown, and have the Tea Party turn on you once they decide you're not thinking and doing what their 'group' demands.

ummmmk, if you say so.:rolleyes:

SNIP:

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

Nope, thats not the same Rush Limbaugh, the Rush Limbaugh you describe is the hate and bigotry in the minds of Liberals.

SNIP:

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

Nope, thats not the same Rush Limbaugh, the Rush Limbaugh you describe is the hate and bigotry in the minds of Liberals.

So there's more than one Rush Limbaugh?

How about the Rush Limbaugh who said 'good riddance' about some moderates who got voted out of office in 2006? The Rush Limbaugh who made it clear he had no TOLERANCE for those types in the GOP?

How about that Rush Limbaugh?

SNIP:

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

Figures you wouldn't comment on the VIDEO, instead try to change the subject by making it ALL ABOUT RUSH. hey no problem.

You brought up Rush, you imbecile.

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

How about the Rush Limbaugh who said 'good riddance' about some moderates who got voted out of office in 2006? The Rush Limbaugh who made it clear he had no TOLERANCE for those types in the GOP?

hahahaha, Quoting someone without links to back it up, now go figure. And I don't mean from mediamatters.:lol:

So weird that a monolithic groups like CPAC has a diversity argument underway. LOL! There are always those pesky libertarians that aren't nearly as socially conservative as some others. Then again, there are many 'conservatives' that aren't in step with others called 'conservatives.'

Only liberals fail to understand there is diversity in any group of citizens brought together for political concerns.

Diversity is good....but who is leaving CPAC because others are there? I wouldn't call THOSE people up on diversity, would you?

No I wouldn't. Then again, strange behavior as GOProud and other groups were there last year and the group didn't have a problem then. However, I don't see CPAC disinviting anyone, so I guess that group who's a problem will just have to skip the convention.

The way I see it is that everyone doesn't have to get along on all issues, but civility and acting with a measure of maturity is always a good idea. To not show up to a convention where the group can network with others that share many ideas is just inane. It would be like saying I'll not go to my daughter's wedding, cause my ex is there. Wouldn't be a good idea.

THAT Rush Limbaugh??

lol

Pick whichever one you wish to discuss, I cannot discuss a thing if you go from one topic to the next.

Apartheid or Moderates, if you listened to Rush you would understand why so many millions of Americans are so well educated about politics, we 24/7 members can easily tackle any debate you wish to have.

So go ahead, I can defend my position for I have the resources of RushLimbaugh.com Home for my use. Anything and everything you care to discuss is on the site. Just give a bit more to go on that way its searchable.

I feel exactly the oppisite. MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A BEER AFTER THE GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS.

Make mine a Guinness.

SNIP:

Uh...no I don't. But I'm sure you can show us.

hahahaha, Quoting someone without links to back it up, now go figure. And I don't mean from mediamatters.:lol:

How about right from Limbaugh's site? NOW will you shut the fuck up?

Good Riddance, GOP Moderates

lol, too easy...you people are like schoolchildren. And not the bright ones.

Last edited:
If so, that's good. The part where you said, "And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess."

Who are you talking about there? Looks like CPAC.

Oh, I guess you don't know the story about the Log Cabin donations a few years back when Dole was running.....

I do. 15 years ago. You don't think things have changed? And how is that not a broadbrush again?

Of course things have changed....whenever have I said they haven't? Why do you put things in my mouth that I have never ever said? What purpose does that serve you?

How about right from Limbaugh's site? NOW will you shut the fuck up?

Good Riddance, GOP Moderates

lol, too easy...you people are like schoolchildren. And not the bright ones.

I dont see the words "good riddance," or "tolerance" in the link to Rush. Is this what your referring to, from your link.

login

CALLER: My question is for you, in a hypothetical sense: If you could pick and choose what kind of conservatives and what kind of Republicans made up the Republican Party, would there be room for moderates (phone ringing) moderate conservatives or even liberal Republicans, that sort of thing? (ringing) Would there be room for those?

RUSH: (sigh) Well...

CALLER: (ringing)

RUSH: They can vote for us, but I don't want them in the party.

CALLER: That's exactly how I feel. (ringing) In order for us to rebuild --

RUSH: You know, but the problem is, you gotta define something for me. Would you define for me a "moderate conservative."

CALLER: A moderate conservative has gotta be someone that is a fiscal conservative first and foremost. Second, a moderate conservative is one that sides with the left on other issues, whether it's gun control or abortion rights or whatever.

RUSH: He's not a conservative if he sides with the left. See, conservatism is what it is. It doesn't need to be moderated. It doesn't need to be redefined. It doesn't need to be upgraded. It's based on personal liberty: individual freedom, a small state that functions for the express purpose of defending and protecting the population. The minute you say that conservatism includes people who are pro-choice, you've destroyed conservatism because conservatism stands for "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness." Without life, there is nothing else here, and if we're going to sit around indiscriminately deciding who lives and who dies based on our own convenience, that's not conservative. Individual liberty. The essence of innocence is a child in the womb who has no choice over what happens to it. Sorry. If we don't stand up for that person, if the government doesn't, then nobody will. And if we allow ourselves to get watered down by a bunch of people who are embarrassed over that position, they're not conservatives. Now, I'm not saying, "If you're not this, don't vote for us." We'll be happy for you to vote for us. I'm happy. Go ahead and vote for us. This is what got us into trouble that we're in today. The reason that we're in this mess today is because we had to start making this tent big, watering down what conservatism is. There's a blueprint out there, Justin, for how to win landslides! There's a blueprint for how you do it, and it does not include expanding the tent. Reagan got Reagan Democrats, but he moved them to the Republican Party, moved them to the right. He didn't go get them by pretending to be one of them.

This is not the Rush Limbaugh that Liberals and Democrats have defined, sounds like a man that cares for all people.

Forum List

Back