Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

So weird that a monolithic groups like CPAC has a diversity argument underway. LOL! There are always those pesky libertarians that aren't nearly as socially conservative as some others. Then again, there are many 'conservatives' that aren't in step with others called 'conservatives.'

Only liberals fail to understand there is diversity in any group of citizens brought together for political concerns.

Partially true for liberals and conservatives.
Your narrow view is the same as the liberals.

methinks you misunderstood that my use of 'monolithic' was meant to be sarcastic.

I love it when the republicans try to keep people from joining their party.

well fer sure, cause the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is sooooooooooo inviten.

you aren't considered "individuals" in their party, you are a group, Blacks, Homosexuls, etc etc

If you want to be USED then go for it, but don't cross them, they will turn on you like Angry dogs.:lol:

jesus your stupid

I love it when the republicans try to keep people from joining their party.

well fer sure, cause the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is sooooooooooo inviten.

you aren't considered "individuals" in their party, you are a group, Blacks, Homosexuls, etc etc

If you want to be USED then go for it, but don't cross them, they will turn on you like Angry dogs.:lol:

jesus your stupid

LOL, typical Lefty answer.

:lol:

He laughing a t guy for trying to be part of a party thats base hates him.

Could be, he's just a dolt as are you. What comes through loud and clear is that liberalism is about screwing certain people so that other get the benefits enjoy a windfall, and trying to cobble together an electoral majority out of that corruption. Conservatism, on the other hand, is all about building a better society. That is the message that comes through loud and clear in this video.

republicans have had to cheat in elections for decades to win.

they have been caught repetedly and there are court documents to prove it.

Your base hates gay people and thinks they are evil.

Your base wants abbortion illegal.

Your base hates brown people sooooo much they dont want kids with brown skin to be allowed to go to college because of their parents mistakes.

Your base held signs that said all sortsd of racist shit.

your base still thinks the HC bill is a take over of the helath system.

The R base are ill informed idiots

republicans have had to cheat in elections for decades to win.

they have been caught repetedly and there are court documents to prove it.

Your base hates gay people and thinks they are evil.

Your base wants abbortion illegal.

Your base hates brown people sooooo much they dont want kids with brown skin to be allowed to go to college because of their parents mistakes.

Your base held signs that said all sortsd of racist shit.

your base still thinks the HC bill is a take over of the helath system.

The R base are ill informed idiots
It is the dem party that has the rich history of election fraud. Just for the record strawman.

You dont know what a strawman argument is?????

Umm dude.

Its when you say shit the other side DOESNT believ e so you can refute it.

The things I posted ARE your bases beliefs

Umm dude.

Its when you say shit the other side DOESNT believ e so you can refute it.

Yes I do know what a straw argument is.

You use it more then anyone here.

He laughing a t guy for trying to be part of a party thats base hates him.

Could be, he's just a dolt as are you. What comes through loud and clear is that liberalism is about screwing certain people so that other get the benefits enjoy a windfall, and trying to cobble together an electoral majority out of that corruption. Conservatism, on the other hand, is all about building a better society. That is the message that comes through loud and clear in this video.

Your a dupe of the failed party and its failed ideas

Umm dude.

Its when you say shit the other side DOESNT believe so you can refute it.

Toby just saying it doesnt make it true.

PROVE one single straw man arguement I have EVER made here.

I tell you what your party members think.

Its up to you now to prove they dont think those things.

You cant and its not a straw man arguement fool

lol, FAILED PARTY.

The Republicans won IN A HISTORIC Midterm election, but hey, keep it under your hat. So the lefties can go on BELIEVING the MAJORITY of people really didn't kick there ass and their disgusting VISIONS for this country to the gutter where they belong.:lol:

Umm dude.

Its when you say shit the other side DOESNT believe so you can refute it.

Toby just saying it doesnt make it true.

PROVE one single straw man arguement I have EVER made here.

I tell you what your party members think.

Its up to you now to prove they dont think those things.

You cant and its not a straw man arguement fool

We understand it is difficult to get through to party hacks like yourself.

But here is a link that explains it. The classic you.

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Try not to hurt yourself.

I see you dodged my question, just what RIGHTS don't you have that the rest of us don't?
you all act like you are SLAVES OR BLACKS who WERE fighting for Equal rights, that my dear is a JOKE.

Let's see..can I legally marry anywhere in the US and have the full faith apply to us and our child?

Can I adopt my daughter legally in all 50 states and have it recognized in all 50 states?

I could be wrong about this, but my impression is that any adoption that is recognized anywhere in the US is legal in every state. Why wouldn't it be?

Nope, there are states such as TX and FL where we would never go because our marriage and my adoption of our daughter are NOT recognized...gods forbid any of us get sick or hurt in those states...it's as bad as going to a 3rd world country.

:eusa_whistle:
there won't be any ssm bills anywhere near barack obama. He knows better than that.

of course....with a republican majority house...isn't that safe to say....:eusa_whistle:

you really shouldn't try to defend obama's record on gay rights, it is atrocious. The truth is that as long as he is in politics his "evolving" stance on gay marriage will remain that he supports civil unions, and thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. After no one can vote for him it might "evolve" to something else, or it might not.

dadt

Uh, no...sorry. I am making fun of the minority refusing to go to CPAC....sorry that you misunderstood. I'm pretty sure it was clear tho.

If so, that's good. The part where you said, "And people wonder why gays think the Dems give us a better chance of getting equal rights........

We remember them giving back Log Cabin donations too....afraid our money would give them AIDS or something, I guess."

Who are you talking about there? Looks like CPAC.

Oh, I guess you don't know the story about the Log Cabin donations a few years back when Dole was running.....

so that doesnt bother you when they tell you in public how they are with you,but in reality they dont care anymore about your rights than the Republicans......at least with the Republicans you know where they stand.....they are not telling you how much they care,and then vote down a right for ya....one party is telling you up front,no marriage rights.....the other is telling you, yea we are for you, in public,but in private...screw ya.....there is a difference between honesty and dishonesty......thats the way the Democrats treat Blacks and other non-white minorities.....stand up there with them with their arms linked and tell them how they are with them.....but please...just dont move into my neighborhood.....thats were we have to draw this rights line....

Um...Under a Democrat we got DADT which was better than what was before....Under a Democrat we took the next step and got rid of DADT.

What have Republicans done for us....

LIST HERE:

you DID NOT answer the question Bo.....i just told you that the Republicans tell you to your face ....NO MARRIAGE RIGHTS....while the people you think are so behind you tell you to your face...YES MARRIAGE RIGHTS....but when the time comes to vote ...they say fuck you....this is ok with you?.....deciet....

I'm sorry, but my chances of full equal rights go up with democrats....go down with republicans.

Forum List

Back