Toobin makes his return!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Jeffrey Toobin has made his return to CNN! So awkward watching Alisyn Camerota ask him about masterbating on a zoom call. Sorry I don't have a link as I watched it live but I'm sure it will be on YouTube later if you enjoy cringe worthy conversations.

Jeffrey Toobin has made his return to CNN! So awkward watching Alisyn Camerota ask him about masterbating on a zoom call. Sorry I don't have a link as I watched it live but I'm sure it will be on YouTube later if you enjoy cringe worthy conversations.
Most libturd men are married to one of their hands, and the other is a mistress just in case

Most libturd men are married to one of their hands, and the other is a mistress just in case
You think that applies to most libturds and not conservaturds?

No doubt you're a big fan of his. Enjoy.
Why do you have no doubts that I’m a fan?

Again, there are no liberals, just intolerant brainwashed idiots.

How does a guy even address this to anyone, let alone in front of the world?

This wasn't just bad judgement, it was a clear lack of self control and a disregard for his colleagues. "Here is what I think about you bastards!"

Again, there are no liberals, just intolerant brainwashed idiots.
Says the guy who thinks the election was stolen from Trump through some mysterious unprovable conspiracy.

That is a conversation I do not need to hear and a mental image I do not want.

How do you think his colleagues felt?

"Is that what I think that is? No...impossible. I'm not sure honey, but I think I just saw Jeffrey Toobins penis on our zoom call"

This wasn't just bad judgement, it was a clear lack of self control and a disregard for his colleagues. "Here is what I think about you bastards!"
Haha, it sure was awkward... He said he thought the camera was off. He then apologized to everybody saying that he is working on becoming a better person. What I didn't like is that he was making it sound like Masterbating made him a bad person. If that's the case then the majority of the world is evil as shit.

5br2d6.jpg

Because you seem like the type of person who admires public masturbators. Am I wrong?

Because you seem like the type of person who admires public masturbators. Am I wrong?
Yes you are wrong.

Haha, it sure was awkward... He said he thought the camera was off. He then apologized to everybody saying that he is working on becoming a better person. What I didn't like is that he was making it sound like Masterbating made him a bad person. If that's the case then the majority of the world is evil as shit.

He should be asked more details. Was he thinking of a co-worker on the call and couldn't control himself? Was Zucker on the call (and was that who put him over the top)?

Alof of unclear answers. Maybe there can be a full investigation. Hell, there was less evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.

Yes you are wrong.

I don't think so. You started this thread.

Yes you are wrong.

If you start a thread about Biden should I assume that you admire him?

Yes you are wrong.

If you start a thread about Biden should I assume that you admire him?

Biden is (supposedly) the president. Toobin is a disgraced public masturbator no one cares about (except you, obviously). If you can't see the difference there, I can't really help you, other than to remind you that masturbating in public is a crime and you should stop doing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back