Top Lib: Rand Paul Will Beat Hillary Because Of Her Warmongering

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Young Turk host: "The problem with Rand Paul's comments are --- it's almost completely true, while Hillary beats the War Drums."

Seriously, is there any difference between the Establishment Right (Romney/Mccain/Rove) and the establishment Left (Hillary, Biden, Soros) ??? Notice that I didn't include Puppet in Chief Obama as the Establishment Left.

I'd take Comrade E. Warren over Hillary any day, at least she's a real leftie

Last edited:
Cenk Uygur isn't a "top lib", he's just a pundit.

We don't deify pundits, that's only a phenomenon of the Right.

That G-d our most beloved Administrator frequently sets the example of avoiding the primary subject matter of the OP on post #2.

That G-d our most beloved Administrator frequently sets the example of avoiding the primary subject matter of the OP on post #2.

What "primary subject matter" would you like me to comment on?

Rand Paul isn't going to beat Hilary - neither of them will even be a nominee.

Cenk is a guy who got fired from MSNBC for being too left wing.

Seriously, how far to the left do you need to be to get fired from MSNBC for being too left wing. It's like being fired from a strip joint for being lewd.

That said, I don't see Rand Paul getting the GOP nomination, nor do I see the GOP rank and file embracing isolationism.

There are many on the left who want a less hawkish stance. We know that we won't get one from anyone the GOP nominates. So...the idea that the GOP nominee will win over liberal voters on this issue is kind of stupid.

Now....why wasn't the OP able to stop himself from trying to sensationalize the thread with the title? Grow up.

Forum List

Back