Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
It pretends it is Jewish.

The creature is an obvious lunatic.
See post 278.

Another

Saudi crown prince bin salman - long accused of being Jewish (enter Saudi Royal family Jewish into any search), this member of the Saudi Royal family was Jeff epstein's #1 customer on pedophile isle.... Search for

Jeff Epstein bin salman

And ask just how a Jew who made all his money on 911 is such great pals with an "Islamic leader"

Putin on 913

911 was a fraud. The us, Israel, and Saudi were behind it.....
rotfl-gif.288736

Another

Saudi crown prince bin salman - long accused of being Jewish (enter Saudi Royal family Jewish into any search), this member of the Saudi Royal family was Jeff epstein's #1 customer on pedophile isle.... Search for

Jeff Epstein bin salman

And ask just how a Jew who made all his money on 911 is such great pals with an "Islamic leader"

Putin on 913

rotfl-gif.288736

It is pretty funny just how obvious it is....

Another

Jeff Epstein bin salman

Putin on 913

rotfl-gif.288736

Except bin laden admitted several times that it was him. Lemme guess, Israel paid him to say that , right ? :lol:

Another

Jeff Epstein bin salman

Putin on 913

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

Stop it! You're killing me! :lmao:

Another

Jeff Epstein bin salman

Putin on 913

rotfl-gif.288736

Except bin laden admitted several times that it was him. Lemme guess, Israel paid him to say that , right ? :lol:

Actually, col tim osman first denied it... Then was reminded by tenet and/or Netanyahu to take credit for it. Then col Tim osman wondered how the buildings fell with just the damage from the planes, demonstrating excellence in science almost never found in "religious leaders" of which he was a Zionist people fraud....

Another

Jeff Epstein bin salman

Putin on 913

rotfl-gif.288736

Actually, col tim osman first denied it... Then was reminded by tenet and/or Netanyahu to take credit for it. Then col Tim osman wondered how the buildings fell with just the damage from the planes, demonstrating excellence in science almost never found in "religious leaders" of which he was a Zionist people fraud....
:cuckoo:

Search for

Bin laden denied doing 911

And that is what col Tim osman did 917....

Search for

Bin laden doubt planes brought down towers

And there it is, NYT, 12/1/2001

"Much more destructive than...."

Col Tim osman modeled in his head planes crashing into towers, and came up with the same answer

Engineers for 911 truth

Did. The plane (767 cargo hit south tower, only plane used on 911, north tower was bomb inside) did not cause the tower to fall, controlled demo did....

Search for

And that is what col Tim osman did 917....
:thankusmile: Indeed the people that bin laden are stupid fucks,you can’t find it on YouTube anymore because they are deleting everything left and right but I posted a video of Dan rather years ago saying live on air bin laden said he did not do it,he was a fucking patsy same as oswald.

Search for

Col Tim osman modeled in his head planes crashing into towers, and came up with the same answer

Engineers for 911 truth

Did. The plane (767 cargo hit south tower, only plane used on 911, north tower was bomb inside) did not cause the tower to fall, controlled demo did....
I did a search,I found nothing.Wikipedia says he admitted he did it,all the proof in the world he did not the fact Bill gates funds Wikipedia. :rofl: :rofl:

Not true. He denied planning it. And that is true. It was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who planned it. It was Osama bin Laden who gave the blessing, and financing, to carry it out.

Search for

Engineers for 911 truth

The only thing I can't figure out is why the lizard people let you post?

Not true. He denied planning it. And that is true. It was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who planned it. It was Osama bin Laden who gave the blessing, and financing, to carry it out.

Nice try. It was your co-workers at Mossad and tenet's CIA. Col osman was merely the guy who popped up and took credit... For your handiwork....

Search for

Engineers for 911 truth

I did a search,I found nothing.Wikipedia says he admitted he did it,all the proof in the world he did not the fact Bill gates funds Wikipedia. :rofl: :rofl:

Keep scanning what that search returned. Col osman said he was surprised that the "planes" brought down the towers, and he was correct, the planes did not bring down the towers, controlled demo did.....

Search for

Engineers for 911 truth

Not a big fan of freedom of speech, eh?

Not an AMERICAN either....

Nice try. It was your co-workers at Mossad and tenet's CIA. Col osman was merely the guy who popped up and took credit... For your handiwork....

Search for

Engineers for 911 truth

Not a big fan of freedom of speech, eh?

Not an AMERICAN either....
Wrong on both counts, TootieFrootie.

Search for

Engineers for 911 truth

Keep scanning what that search returned. Col osman said he was surprised that the "planes" brought down the towers, and he was correct, the planes did not bring down the towers, controlled demo did.....
Your speaking to the choir on that.by the way worrying about 9/11 at this point is pointless,it’s like the jfk assassination,done and over with and nothing can be done about it now.what we have to worry about now is all these criminal world leaders and politicians being held accountable for treason and murder fir their vaccine poison,the elite have had this depopulation agenda for decades now planned against us and it’s finally happening,9/11 just like jfk is on the back burner for me now,irrelevent same as it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back