Totally insane! Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part of ‘What the American Dream Represents’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Xiden believes illegal aliens are part “of what the American Dream represents,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

The comment came when a reporter asked Psaki to explain why Xiden had just met with six illegal aliens who are campaigning for national amnesty.

The six illegals were brought to the United States as children by their illegal alien parents without legal or public approval. They are enrolled in Obama’s legally uncertain work-permit program, dubbed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). The questioner asked, “What message is the president trying to send by having DACA recipients come here? [You] have all these [political] priorities you have to do, [such as] jobs and infrastructure. … Where does immigration rank?”

Psaki responded by declaring, “I think the president believes that DACA recipients are part of the American story and part of the fabric of who we are as a country and kind of what the American Dream represents. So bringing them here is an opportunity to highlight that:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Only in a land of felons would this make any sense WHATSOEVER.

Dear God, if there is a God,, May we have our country back, PLEASE.
I think we’re motivated to take better care of it this time.

Xiden believes illegal aliens are part “of what the American Dream represents,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

The comment came when a reporter asked Psaki to explain why Xiden had just met with six illegal aliens who are campaigning for national amnesty.

The six illegals were brought to the United States as children by their illegal alien parents without legal or public approval. They are enrolled in Obama’s legally uncertain work-permit program, dubbed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). The questioner asked, “What message is the president trying to send by having DACA recipients come here? [You] have all these [political] priorities you have to do, [such as] jobs and infrastructure. … Where does immigration rank?”

Psaki responded by declaring, “I think the president believes that DACA recipients are part of the American story and part of the fabric of who we are as a country and kind of what the American Dream represents. So bringing them here is an opportunity to highlight that:

Just kill more people to take over like it was done originally. God likes it when you kill for him...

Just kill more people to take over like it was done originally. God likes it when you kill for him...

.....and Work Salad boy picks up another 2 cents per post from the CCP!

No, Jen, we don't really need more evidence to prove that you far left cranks are completely dissociated from the emotion of embarrassment....But thanks anyway.

Jen Psaki: Illegal Aliens Are Part of ‘What the American Dream Represents’​

ExWePsvWEAMygtB.jpg

Jen can go suck HORSE COCK. My grandparents were immigrants and they came here LEGALLY. If you came here ILLEGALLY, without money to support yourself, without a destination, and plans for what to do, disease free, you likely got you ass kicked out of here!

Last edited:

yeah... and there is not one nation on earth that did not begin this way.
Virtue signalers love to try and insinuate that America's beginning is unique. It is not.
Early expansionist all over the globe saw natives as something to assimilate or exterminate.
The same all over the world.

Virtue signalers love to try and insinuate that America's beginning is unique. It is not.
Early expansionist all over the globe saw natives as something to assimilate or exterminate.
The first time I heard the term "American exceptionalism" I had to laugh.

?
America is exceptional in many ways.
We are the first and only nation on earth that was founded on the principle of self rule. Individual rights supersede collective rights.
Being imperfect as we are, that principle was/is often ignored however.
We are also the most diverse nation on earth. Was the most educated nation on earth.
Indeed when British royalty sent spies to early America to understand just how in the hell did this "nation of peasants" turn into a global economic power. What they discovered was even children of farmers in America were as well educated as the kings own children.
America is a fantastic human experiment that changed most of the world. As other nations changed their own governance to match ours, being impossible to ignore the success of it.
But, alas, they don't teach that anymore. Now they teach America is a nation founded on racism and slavery. A nation that has brought pain throughout the world.

?
We are the first and only nation on earth that was founded on the principle of self rule. Individual rights supersede collective rights.
We are also the most diverse nation on earth. Was the most educated nation on earth.
Indeed when British royalty sent spies to early America to understand just how in the hell did this "nation of peasants" turn into a global economic power. What they discovered was even children of farmers in America were as well educated as the kings own children.
America is a fantastic human experiment that changed most of the world. As other nations changed their own governance to match ours, being impossible to ignore the success of it.
But, alas, they don't teach that anymore. Now they teach America is a nation founded on racism and slavery. A nation that has brought pain throughout the world.
Athens had direct democracy a couple of thousand years hence. When this nation was founded there was slavery so the individual rights only extended to white males, women were not included nor were children. I don't care if you can't see that killing and enslaving is not exceptional no matter how educated the whites were not.

?
Athens had direct democracy a couple of thousand years hence. When this nation was founded there was slavery so the individual rights only extended to white males, women were not included nor were children. I don't care if you can't see that killing and enslaving is not exceptional no matter how educated the whites were not.
Aye, but you can't judge people from hundreds of years ago by today's rules.
And even then, America is not even in the top 10 slave nations. It's not even close.
In fact, there is only ONE nation of white people that is in the top 10 slave nations.. (Russia)
America's slave history has been GREATLY overstated, as terrible as it was. As all slavery is of course ruthless.
China's slave labor force TODAY is larger than America's slave labor in the past.

{Truth and Reality}
The Corrupt and Racist Democrat Party has a problem.
They have alienated White Voters.
Therefore they must import uneducated welfare moochers to build their voter base.

That is exactly the way the criminal invaders think about Americans.

Forum List

Back