Touching Dog Story

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Now THIS is loyalty!

Dog's owner is taken to the hospital, the dog FOLLOWS the ambulance to the hospital then waits outside for days waiting for its owner! They bring the dog home but she escapes and runs back waiting outside all day from dawn to dusk looking inside when the doors open until her owner is finally released and comes back to her! This dog deserves a bone!

LRR7HBZPZVCVDPEVORDGTIKDKQ.jpg

Now THIS is loyalty!

Dog's owner is taken to the hospital, the dog FOLLOWS the ambulance to the hospital then waits outside for days waiting for its owner! They bring the dog home but she escapes and runs back waiting outside all day from dawn to dusk looking inside when the doors open until her owner is finally released and comes back to her! This dog deserves a bone!

View attachment 446890

Yes, yes, just saw the video on the Daily Mail website.

As I watched (and even as I now type) tears welled up.

Something similar to the statue that stands in front of a railroad station in Japan.

One day the dog's master took the train to another city where he worked. That day he died in that city. When his dog walked to the station in the evening as usual to welcome him home, of course the man never appeared. For a long time (I forget how long), the dog dutifully walked to the station in the evening in hopes that his owner would return. After the dog eventually died, some kind townspeople erected the statue.

Now THIS is loyalty!

View attachment 446890

Oh, my bad, when i first saw the title, i thought it was about Joe Biden going for beastiality on some poor dog...

I Raise you!

" Thor, a roughly 3-month-old pit bull, had been sent to the Burlington County Animal Shelter for treatment. No one had claimed ownership of the poor puppy, so Officer O'Hanlon took him home"

EsYETHuXAAIAzfY

Now THIS is loyalty!

View attachment 446890

Oh, my bad, when i first saw the title, i thought it was about Joe Biden going for beastiality on some poor dog...
You mean like getting naked and chasing the dog around the house trying to grab its tail?

Now THIS is loyalty!

View attachment 446890

What an amazing dog and story! I'm so glad the owner was able to reunite and what a loyal friend. Dogs are the best, hands down.

This is a heart-warmer if you haven't caught it; dog helps lead baby deer to shore (safety) Watch the video, the pic only shows the beginning:)

1628639440439.png

I've been watching YouTube videos that are put out by, "Doggy Day Care Farm Trips" and if you love dogs, it's a great dog fix. Their farm is in New South Wales Australia and is 32 acres of fun for the dogs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back