Zone1 Traditional patriarchal men versus feminized men

playing, yes.

Other than maybe expensive private schools, I don't know of a lot of schools that have both male and female visitors locker rooms, that sit empty most of the time.
We’ve had accommodations for both here in middle class PG County for decades. Girls sports came later so they had to use the existing locker rooms. But that’s been over fifty years already.
We’ve had separate gyms for both boys and girls as well.

We’ve had accommodations for both here in middle class PG County for decades. Girls sports came later so they had to use the existing locker rooms. But that’s been over fifty years already.
We’ve had separate gyms for both boys and girls as well.
You are not every school.

"You can’t help yourself your continuing to make things up about other posters. I have nothing wrong with a strong businesswoman. So you’re comment about barefoot pregnant woman is absurd. You lefty folks do this all the time whether it’s on gender or accusations of someone you oppose being racist. It’s kind of unfortunate but also laughable."

Sure you do! What a joke !! You must mean as long as she is not a third wave feminist. Got news for you, If she is in a position of authority she probably is a feminist. You have been railing in almost every post about feminized men who believe in gender fluidity, support reproductive rights, embrace DEI and recognize institutional racism . Yes, third wave feminism goes beyond women’s and is characterized by its intersectionality, which recognizes that gender cannot be understood in isolation from race or class and other social justice issues.

Why would anyone believe that you would respect a woman who exhibits those same attributes as the men who you have such disdain for. Oh never mind…..women are different . It’s ok for them to be “soft” and liberal.

I will criticize the Secret Service making it easier for women to pass a physical test compared to men. Do you know why I do … it’s called common sense. I’ll criticize any major corporation in America with a racial job hiring quota… folks like you either accept this racism and left-wing propaganda or you just don’t know about it.

Is that right? Did you research that?

Well notice how mass school shootings, divorce, more children, born out of wedlock than ever, and divorce, more children born out of wedlock than ever, and a general destruction of many nuclear families across America are happening at the same time with the rise of third wave feminism.

Do you understand the difference between correlation and causation? There are many other social and political forces at work, as well as economic factors to explain all of that.

School shootings? How about to many fucking guns in the wrong hands.? Do you blame feminism for the fact that there were at least two recent cases where stupid parents allowed a teenager who was know to have emotional problems to have an assault weapon.

Divorce…yes we have no fault divorce which arguably is a product of liberalization of society including women being more independent. But the upside of more divorce has been a decrease in domestic violence and the victimization of women stuck in an abusive relationship. A not, contrary to what the moron JD Vance said, it is not better for the children to remain with two parents in a violent home. A lower divorce rate does not mean that life is better for anyone.

Children being born “out of wedlock”? Yes there was an increase in such births starting in the 80 but it has leveled off in the last 20 years or so. But so what.? Some women choose to have a child as a single parent and that is there right- Damned Feminists. Deal with it ? A good single parent is better then two in a dysfunctional relationship. And don’t forget that we have a problem with low birth rate in this country. Women who chose to have a child but do not have a partner should be applauded

Many other children born to a single mother are the result of an unwanted pregnancy and it often involves teenagers. That is not the fault of feminism. It is the fault of a conservative, pig headed education system that fails to provide meaningful sex education to kids. Abstinence only does not work. Provide access to contraception and allow honest and open discussions about sex.

You did not mention abortion in this latest screed. .Sure, liberated feminist women have led the charge for abortion access. Good for them. Unlike conservative fools, those women and the so called feminized liberal men who support them know that banning abortion will not prevent abortion, It will only make it unsafe for women

So, Buba, you can rail all you want about feminized liberal men as opposed to patriarchal men . You can call us soy boys and what ever other pejoratives floats you boat. The fact is that we are the real men who stand up for women, and promote social justice, and we are proud of it. You can cling to and hide behind your patriarchal macho bullshit all you want bue we know what cowards and snowflakes you really are
Non stop trolling ^. I mean, you don’t know that the Secret Service makes it easier for a woman to pass a physical test. And look at how you respond to that critical point. You don’t even care about it. And your again blatantly lying about Tim walz supporting tampons in boys bathrooms. He does support that and you’re just trying to bring in some word salad in response

…it’s no longer worth it to engage with fanatic such as yourself.
IMG_2869.jpeg

Last edited:
But every school here. You’re trying to suggest the anomalous is the norm.
Again, not everywhere. The legislation calls for feminine products be available to girls everywhere. In schools where visiting girl teams use the boy locker, it means making them available there.

Again, not everywhere. The legislation calls for feminine products be available to girls everywhere. In schools where visiting girl teams use the boy locker, it means making them available there.
Which is completely stupid and based on a nefarious motive. If a girl competitor needs a Kotex, send her to the nearest girls bathroom.
Duh.

Non stop trolling ^. I mean, you don’t know that the Secret Service makes it easier for a woman to pass a physical test. And look at how you respond to that critical point. You don’t even care about it. And your again blatantly lying about Tim walz supporting tampons in boys bathrooms. He does support that and you’re just trying to bring in some word salad in response

…it’s no longer worth it to engage with fanatic such as yourself.View attachment 1017795
Your right I don't give a shit about women in the secret service. It's petty bullshit. There is much more to the job than physical ability.

As far as Walz goes, what exactly did I lie about.? Never mind . My work is done here

Forum List

Back