Tragic Love. Genuine Agape Love.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Loved ones await answers after teen boy collapses

"I thank God for the 16 years he loaned Joseph to me," said Taylor, who added that her son's organs were donated. "He's saving six lives because they found six people for his organs. I guess one person had to die so six could live."

Read more: Loved ones await answers | Palm Beach County News - WPBF

This lady is just beautiful. I dig her attitude.

"I thank God for the 16 years he loaned Joseph to me," said Taylor, who added that her son's organs were donated. "He's saving six lives because they found six people for his organs. I guess one person had to die so six could live."

Tragic and touching. So young. Goes to show we are not promised our next breath.

When my youngest boy was about 8 he asked me, out of the blue, "dad what's the one thing that you're most afraid of"? (Not sure where that came from LOL)

Without hesitating I replied "outliving my children".

What a dignified family. I can't imagine the pain, my prayers go out to them

The unseen person in this is the person, likely a nurse, who had to go and ask the boy's family if his organs could be harvested. I think on admission some hospitals ask if you have it in writing to donate your organs. In TN you could do that on the drivers license. Most times, these things don't happen out of the blue. Someone has to go ask the family for the organs. I honestly don't think I could do that job.

Tragic and touching. So young. Goes to show we are not promised our next breath.

"I went sky diving..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4]Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying - YouTube[/ame]

And she donated his organs to save 6 others.

What an amazing woman. My heart goes out to her.

Forum List

Back