Transgender Trump????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Today is the birthday of
"Eugène Delacroix, in full Ferdinand-Eugène-Victor Delacroix, (born April 26, 1798, Charenton-Saint-Maurice, France—died August 13, 1863, Paris), the greatest French Romantic painter, whose use of colour was influential in the development of both Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painting. His inspiration came chiefly from historical or contemporary events or literature, and a visit to Morocco in 1832 provided him with further exotic subjects. "
Britannica.com

The election of 2016 may be a watershed moment in American history, and one of Delacroix's most famous painting is Liberty Leading The People.

1587903364117.png

I bet you can see where the title of this post comes from.

Imagine how different the direction of out nation would be if someone else had won.

Today is the birthday of
"Eugène Delacroix, in full Ferdinand-Eugène-Victor Delacroix, (born April 26, 1798, Charenton-Saint-Maurice, France—died August 13, 1863, Paris), the greatest French Romantic painter, whose use of colour was influential in the development of both Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painting. His inspiration came chiefly from historical or contemporary events or literature, and a visit to Morocco in 1832 provided him with further exotic subjects. "
Britannica.com

The election of 2016 may be a watershed moment in American history, and one of Delacroix's most famous painting is Liberty Leading The People.

View attachment 328237

I bet you can see where the title of this post comes from.

Imagine how different the direction of out nation would be if someone else had won.
How is life on your planet

You know..the French at that time were kinda Commie before there were commies.
Thank God that French fleet ran into a hurricane and sank. Literally. :coffee:

Every totalitarian revolution stemmed from the French Revolution, and the mastermind of communism was a French guy....Jean Jacques Rousseau.

I have an essay on Rousseau in another forum today.

Forum List

Back