true blood

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
did tara kill franklin? da man says franklin is dead...i say he has merely taken a beating and will regroup?

last sundays show was just packed with surprises...

and my hat is off to alex sharsgaurd (eric northman) ....he apparently knew he would have a long nude scene this year and has worked out and buffed right up...

that man looks damn good with or without a shirt

did tara kill franklin? da man says franklin is dead...i say he has merely taken a beating and will regroup?

and my hat is off to alex sharsgaurd (eric northman) ....he apparently knew he would have a long nude scene this year and has worked out and buffed right up...

She should have cut OFF his head instead of bashing it all to fuck. Its possible the mace severed the neck, but the writers clearly left a path open for him to come back.
Eric is a cutie. Not my type, but nice to look at anyway.

he is not my type either...blonde and all....but i will give the man credit...he is providing eye candy....

yea i think franklin will regroup....da man thinks it was silver mace but why would vampires have that on the wall and handy....now here is what i dont get..the house is still guarded...

i cant wait to see what russel has in store for the magistrate

he is not my type either...blonde and all....but i will give the man credit...he is providing eye candy....

yea i think franklin will regroup....da man thinks it was silver mace but why would vampires have that on the wall and handy....now here is what i dont get..the house is still guarded...

i cant wait to see what russel has in store for the magistrate

Eric is going to kill Russel. Did you see the previews of next week? It would be nice to see that sadistic fuck (the M) dust first though. A silver rod to replace the one already up his ass? Hell yes.

And yeah, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that the weapons would be silver. More likely iron.

There was a nice sharp hatchet like instrument up on that wall, could have severed his head clean off. Franklin will be back. Shame, that. I kind of like him. He's too dysfunctional to be truly evil, but he's too fucked in the head to be good for anyone.

o the previews...now why would they take sookie to the er....why not just give her "v"..

but it will be interesting to see....eric will seek his vengence

Vampires . . . blah, blah, blah!

Oh, poop on ya! Its human interest...cept not all of them are human. The writers for this are pretty good, as television goes.

I liked Carnivale, and that Western that was out at the same time too...WTF was its name Deadwood!

Something a little different, a little fucked up, a little too close to home.

I liked all those shows too, Barb.

I'm at least one seaon behind with True Blook. I have a TV but no hookup. I don't watch network television only netflix.

I liked all those shows too, Barb.

I'm at least one seaon behind with True Blook. I have a TV but no hookup. I don't watch network television only netflix.

I'm about to cancel all but the most basic of cable. Someone will have to keep me up to speed on weeds. Love that show too.

Vampires . . . blah, blah, blah!

Oh, poop on ya! Its human interest...cept not all of them are human. The writers for this are pretty good, as television goes.

I liked Carnivale, and that Western that was out at the same time too...WTF was its name Deadwood!

Something a little different, a little fucked up, a little too close to home.

Geesh, you guys need to lighten up. :D

Pink Plasma (1975)

He isn't dead.
I also think they should have brought in Elvis, but I doubt he is going to be apart of the show.
And when is Sookie going to tell Bill to take a hike?

o you got to love jessica ...and arlene...that was so funny when jessica's fangs popped out cause arlene cut her finger...

I suspect that Franklin will rejuvenate. He's a minion of a 3,000 year old vampire - Rusell's blood has got to have enormous healing powers. Also, remember how Bill healed in the first season after he was fried by the sun?

Alex is the main reason to watch the show right now - he is a stunner. Alcid, however, is also quite a hot stuff.

Great plot possibilities are developing!

Forum List

Back