Trump acquitted again!

woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!

Will you now actually SUPPORT those Republicans who turned their back on their President?

Or will you throw them under the bus, figuring that if they were willing to stab Trump in the back, they'd be willing to do it to Biden?

This is beautiful!
Do you know what republicans voted to convict besides Romney and Murkowski--It is time they are primaried out--CANCELLED.
They should be applauded for doing what was right and not cowering to a party or a bully. Burr, Merkowski, Romney, Toomey, Collins, Cassidy, and Sasse. If memory serves me right

This is beautiful!

Balls? They voted 3 days ago that the whole fucking thing was unconstitutional then vote to convict? That's not balls, that's BALL LESS.

This is beautiful!

Will you now actually SUPPORT those Republicans who turned their back on their President?

Or will you throw them under the bus, figuring that if they were willing to stab Trump in the back, they'd be willing to do it to Biden?
I respect the act. My support for any politician depends on the issues at hand

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is beautiful!

I respect the act. My support for any politician depends on the issues at hand

So in other words, they are on their own. If you vote in North Carolina, Sen. Burr can eat shit because he doesn't toe the liberal line.

This is beautiful!

The libtards just showed the last 4 yrs to the world......THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!....BAWWWHAHA

Forum List

Back