Trump acquitted again!

woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.

Already happening.
The Governor's in California and NY are getting signatures to be recalled.
California already have enough and it keeps growing.
What in the world does that have to do with Trump?!
The populist party.
Holding them accountable by bad political actions .
The populist party?! Haha. Dang sounds like serious business

Just quoting you Slade who called it that.
It's still called by them the maga movement.
People have had it with DC's BS of both parties.
I’ve had it with both parties as well but a home in the Trump camp is the furtherest thing from a better path. I live in Cali. Didn’t vote for newsome, would be fine with him getting booted. Not looking for anybody that resembles Trump in the slightest to replace him
Yeah. Ya want a McCain. Well ,his ilk are going DOWN. America First has caught on. Just as Conservatism caught on in 1980. PS--Newsome is a TYPICAL Democrat. All Dem politicos are as bad ,or worse ,than Newsome and Cuomo.
Y’all should start a MAGA party. That would be great, consolidate all the whackos into one group. Makes you easier to ignore
Project much, sugar? You pay attention to your party leaders as heroes since Billy Clinton used the Oval office to rape young, pretty interns and Hillary stood by her man's crimes against scores of other women. You blues are such suckers. :nono: Naughty, naughty.
Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​
You think Bill Clinton was a hero of mine?!?! Haha. Wow. Tell me more about myself please. This is fascinating.
He (Clinton) and his Foist Lady were forced by Congress to return the White House sterling and china after they left. They continued the notme downfall of the Democrat Party that started with the war between the states, and soon will be destroyed by bipolar Tear-em-up, gold-impeachment-pen Nancy Pelosi who enabled Extortionist-of-taxpayer-foreign-aid and Basement Joe Biden to voter suppress his way into the WH. Is dur-r-r-r the best you Demmies can lisp these days of your recalled obnoxious governors?
You sure are obsessed with Nancy's pens. In reality, they cost a grand total of $450. How much did it cost us every time Trump went out to play golf? Did you ever once complain about that?
You pulled 24 karats out of your butt and failed to mention each one of the durn creepy celebratory pens cost around twice that figure. Yeah, Pelosi has no class pulling a stunt like that to celebrate her lying, fake impeachment flips to the tune of a billion dollars to pay lying liars enough to spread calumny of the most insidious kind about an innocent man doing all he could to raise jobless charity cases to proud high-paying, prestigious jobs. The jealousy Democrats had for four years made Washington D.C. stink. And the stink went to high heaven right beside the 60 million precious little aborted American souls who will be at St. Peter's gate pointing thumbs down on the party that enabled their end of human life in stages of up to nine months by laws, judgments, and funding Demmies passed in the past.
No, it didn't. They're $15 pens. They purchased 30 of them.

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:
Solid gold is the story your team fouled out on. And your words made all that solid gold narrative a big fat lie? Don't blame me for dis inheriting those creeps who celebrated a presidential impeachment they lied they butts off planning and executed all by they cheating little filthy selves. Calumny always comes back to bite you in your butt wherein the calumnies were also rewarded with cheers heard through the omeurta walls the Democrats built.
LOLOL

They're not solid gold, you dumbfuck. They're brass. Pelosi’s chief of staff says the brass pens cost about $15 each and you have nothing to refute that.
Yes I do refute that. The Demmies ran many truth-is-optional malarkey moments once too often, and you helped. At the outset, the narrative was a solid gold pen was given to every Congresscritter to vote Trump guilty of whatever excuse Schiffty and Nadler the Spreading Adder resolved was a crime against something that they alleged President Trump was guilty of when the facts amounted to less than a hill of beans. 400 solid gold pens would weigh out at well over a million bucks figuring sentimental horror the inscribed solid gold pens would somehow fascinate a Sotheby's solicitive seller into fetching a fool's parting with a fortune to contemplate the idiocy of today's sheeple Democrat Hahvahd graduates into buying into the rank stupidity of Socio-communistic rule for the Divided States of America rather than the Founders' United ones.

Then it was gold plated; then it was gold colored, and now it is brass, which reminds me of how green-filled brassy the Dims have been for several years with Trump Derangement Syndrome petering out the basement door. Bleh.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you don't possess an once of proof those were expensive gold pens.

face-palm-gif.278959
What was that abusive, marginalizing term you used on an American woman, again, hypocrite? Shame on you.
LOL

What does that have to do with the reality you're fucking demented and have zero proof those were expensive gold pens, as you been hysterically crying about?

Don't you possess even a modicum of character to simply admit you're wrong when you're wrong?

This is beautiful!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.

Already happening.
The populist party.

I’ve had it with both parties as well but a home in the Trump camp is the furtherest thing from a better path. I live in Cali. Didn’t vote for newsome, would be fine with him getting booted. Not looking for anybody that resembles Trump in the slightest to replace him
Yeah. Ya want a McCain. Well ,his ilk are going DOWN. America First has caught on. Just as Conservatism caught on in 1980. PS--Newsome is a TYPICAL Democrat. All Dem politicos are as bad ,or worse ,than Newsome and Cuomo.
Y’all should start a MAGA party. That would be great, consolidate all the whackos into one group. Makes you easier to ignore
Project much, sugar? You pay attention to your party leaders as heroes since Billy Clinton used the Oval office to rape young, pretty interns and Hillary stood by her man's crimes against scores of other women. You blues are such suckers. :nono: Naughty, naughty.
Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​
You think Bill Clinton was a hero of mine?!?! Haha. Wow. Tell me more about myself please. This is fascinating.
He and his Foist Lady were forced by Congress to return the White House sterling and china after they left. They continued the notme downfall of the Democrat Party that started with the war between the states, and soon will be destroyed by bipolar Tear-em-up, gold-impeachment-pen Nancy Pelosi who enabled Extortionist-of-taxpayer-foreign-aid and Basement Joe Biden to voter suppress his way into the WH. Is dur-r-r-r the best you Demmies can lisp these days of your recalled obnoxious governors?
Are you drunk? Was that supposed to make sense?
Yes.In short ,Democrats Suck.
Nah, America loves us. So much so, America gave us control of the Executive Branch, Senate & House.

tenor.gif
America didn't give the Democrat's nothing, they stole it remember ???? Rotflmbo.
So you're saying Republicans are sooo stupid, Democrats can steal millions upon millions of votes from them? Even dumber than being robbed, you claiming Republicans are too stupid to prove it happened?

rotfl-gif.288736
Nope. All the filthy chiseling Dems had to do was change the rules.
So you're saying Democrats are smarter than Republicans because Democrats were smart enough to use those rule changes while Republicans were too dumb to?
That is not "Smart". Just crooked. Regular Americans have scruples/

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​
He (Clinton) and his Foist Lady were forced by Congress to return the White House sterling and china after they left. They continued the notme downfall of the Democrat Party that started with the war between the states, and soon will be destroyed by bipolar Tear-em-up, gold-impeachment-pen Nancy Pelosi who enabled Extortionist-of-taxpayer-foreign-aid and Basement Joe Biden to voter suppress his way into the WH. Is dur-r-r-r the best you Demmies can lisp these days of your recalled obnoxious governors?
You sure are obsessed with Nancy's pens. In reality, they cost a grand total of $450. How much did it cost us every time Trump went out to play golf? Did you ever once complain about that?
You pulled 24 karats out of your butt and failed to mention each one of the durn creepy celebratory pens cost around twice that figure. Yeah, Pelosi has no class pulling a stunt like that to celebrate her lying, fake impeachment flips to the tune of a billion dollars to pay lying liars enough to spread calumny of the most insidious kind about an innocent man doing all he could to raise jobless charity cases to proud high-paying, prestigious jobs. The jealousy Democrats had for four years made Washington D.C. stink. And the stink went to high heaven right beside the 60 million precious little aborted American souls who will be at St. Peter's gate pointing thumbs down on the party that enabled their end of human life in stages of up to nine months by laws, judgments, and funding Demmies passed in the past.

Solid gold is the story your team fouled out on. And your words made all that solid gold narrative a big fat lie? Don't blame me for dis inheriting those creeps who celebrated a presidential impeachment they lied they butts off planning and executed all by they cheating little filthy selves. Calumny always comes back to bite you in your butt wherein the calumnies were also rewarded with cheers heard through the omeurta walls the Democrats built.
LOLOL

They're not solid gold, you dumbfuck. They're brass. Pelosi’s chief of staff says the brass pens cost about $15 each and you have nothing to refute that.
Yes I do refute that. The Demmies ran many truth-is-optional malarkey moments once too often, and you helped. At the outset, the narrative was a solid gold pen was given to every Congresscritter to vote Trump guilty of whatever excuse Schiffty and Nadler the Spreading Adder resolved was a crime against something that they alleged President Trump was guilty of when the facts amounted to less than a hill of beans. 400 solid gold pens would weigh out at well over a million bucks figuring sentimental horror the inscribed solid gold pens would somehow fascinate a Sotheby's solicitive seller into fetching a fool's parting with a fortune to contemplate the idiocy of today's sheeple Democrat Hahvahd graduates into buying into the rank stupidity of Socio-communistic rule for the Divided States of America rather than the Founders' United ones.

Then it was gold plated; then it was gold colored, and now it is brass, which reminds me of how green-filled brassy the Dims have been for several years with Trump Derangement Syndrome petering out the basement door. Bleh.
LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
What was that abusive, marginalizing term you used on an American woman, again, hypocrite? Shame on you.
LOL

What does that have to do with the reality you're fucking demented and have zero proof those were expensive gold pens, as you been hysterically crying about?

Don't you possess even a modicum of character to simply admit you're wrong when you're wrong?
Beautress is right.YOU are wrong. Proven Fact.

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

You're both nuts. :cuckoo:

This looks like a gold pen to you, does it?

Screenshot_20210221-082902_Samsung Internet.jpg

And look, Trump also got pens from that same company. Where's your feigned outrage, con?

Screenshot_20210221-082936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Those pens cost about 20 bucks, ya raving loons.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

And look, Trump also got pens from that same company. Where's your feigned outrage, con?

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

No. Both of us agree that Democrats suck.

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

So? You also proved to be delusional.

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope. Democrats sucked yesterday. They still suck today. Ask the Pipeline workers who lost their jobs. Ask the ICE agents.

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope. Democrats sucked yesterday. They still suck today. Ask the Pipeline workers who lost their jobs. Ask the ICE agents.

Thank you for your input, Karen.

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your input, Karen.
Karen? So now a nice WHITE name is being denigrated? I say "Keisha" should be the name used for a rotten harpy. Not "Karen".

This is beautiful!

Already happening.
The populist party.

Na na na-na,
Na na na-na,
Hey, hey-hey-yaye,
Go-ood bye.​

LOLOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 459958

View attachment 459960

icon_rolleyes.gif

And you're still delusional. You attack Biden who lost 11,000 temporary jobs which would have been lost soon anyways; but you defend Twice Impeached Trump who lost 3,000,000 after just one term in office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back