Trump adds Google to his post election purge list

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This month, Trump threatened in another Truth Social post to pursue criminal charges against any lawyers, donors, political operatives and a range of other people who he believes engaged in supposed election fraud against him if he wins the presidential election in November.

I just dont know what else he has to do to prove he is a fascist dictator. This is not normal behaviour and America must be crazy to even give him a hearing. Unhinged.

This month, Trump threatened in another Truth Social post to pursue criminal charges against any lawyers, donors, political operatives and a range of other people who he believes engaged in supposed election fraud against him if he wins the presidential election in November.

I just dont know what else he has to do to prove he is a fascist dictator. This is not normal behaviour and America must be crazy to even give him a hearing. Unhinged.

Yeah, I mean prosecuting your political opponents means you are a fascist leading a fascist party.

Yeah, I mean prosecuting your political opponents means you are a fascist leading a fascist party.
That is only because they committed crimes.

All criminals.

What crimes did google commit?

Ex-president complains search results unfairly favor Kamala Harris and display negative stories about him?

That is only because they committed crimes.

All criminals.

What crimes did google commit?

Ex-president complains search results unfairly favor Kamala Harris and display negative stories about him?

All political opponents/prisoners of the current fascist ruling party.

Let's find out with a special counsel investigation. In other words, let's play by Democrat Rules.

All political opponents/prisoners of the current fascist ruling party.
That committed crimes.
Let's find out with a special counsel investigation. In other words, let's play by Democrat Rules.
WTF?
That's all Trump's cult has been doing "investigating" for the past 4 years...........
Resulting in how many charges?
Arrest?
Prison sentences?

They are as worthless as their dear leader is.

That committed crimes.

WTF?
That's all Trump's cult has been doing "investigating" for the past 4 years...........
Resulting in how many charges?
Arrest?
Prison sentences?

They are as worthless as their dear leader is.

Are you seriously comparing the GOP House investigations to the Biden DOJ's invegations?

Forum List

Back