Trump Admits he did not win election.

AYFKM? Trump didn't accept the tainted results and neither do 70k people who voted for him, The election war rigged, plain and simple.
A yet, there is not one iota of proof....not one...
Just because there isn't hard proof, doesn't mean they don't have affidavits of eye witness and statistical anomalies.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

They had hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits from folks who were watchers. Hell one Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ballots in boxes under desks. Ballots delivered by car when all the counters were gone. Loads of evidence that no judge wanted to see.

And they couldn't lie, huh?

Why would they?? Some of them were Dems dumbass.

Oh? Which ones were Dems?

Look it up. I'm sure you will find it just as I did.

Fuck off, I don't waste time looking up other peoples' bullshit. No proof = you're full of shit.

Thanks for admitting that.
thumbsup.gif

Suit yourself. You don't want the truth anyway. You're happy believing the lie. Carry on dumbass.

AYFKM? Trump didn't accept the tainted results and neither do 70k people who voted for him, The election war rigged, plain and simple.
Just because there isn't hard proof, doesn't mean they don't have affidavits of eye witness and statistical anomalies.

They had hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits from folks who were watchers. Hell one Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ballots in boxes under desks. Ballots delivered by car when all the counters were gone. Loads of evidence that no judge wanted to see.

Fuck off, I don't waste time looking up other peoples' bullshit. No proof = you're full of shit.

thumbsup.gif

Suit yourself. You don't want the truth anyway. You're happy believing the lie. Carry on dumbass.

You can't post without lying, huh, con? Of course I want the truth. Regrettably, you can't post the truth. That's your problem, not mine.

thumbsup.gif

You can't post without lying, huh, con? Of course I want the truth. Regrettably, you can't post the truth. That's your problem, not mine.

You don't want the truth. You like the lie. Regrettably you will never post the truth. That's your problem. Not mine.

thumbsup.gif

You don't want the truth. You like the lie. Regrettably you will never post the truth. That's your problem. Not mine.

Yet more evidence conservatives need others to do their thinking for them...

Faun: You can't post without lying, huh, con? Of course I want the truth. Regrettably, you can't post the truth. That's your problem, not mine.

Claudette: You don't want the truth. You like the lie. Regrettably you will never post the truth. That's your problem. Not mine.

Where is your proof? Anyone can claim all sorts of crap.

Forum List

Back