Trump Advisor Kris Kobach Photographed Holding Plan To Question Immigrants About "Sharia Law"

This is wonderful, I heard Sharia's were gathered down the street the other day. We CANNOT have these Sharia folk here with all their Sharia law and whatnot. I almost got my gun out.

I think direct questioning of Muslims about Sharia law, our Constitution and our laws a a perfect start.

• Banned
Jackson

When Algeria was part of France, the French had a simple test open to all Muslims who wished to acquire full French citizenship, including the right to vote and hold public office:
Swear an oath to recognize French civil law as superior to Sharia in all matters, including marriage and family disputes.

There were few takers.

I think direct questioning of Muslims about Sharia law, our Constitution and our laws a a perfect start.

Great idea. You believe they are here to kill and destroy our country, but don't think they might lie about such dumb questions. All we need to do is start asking everyone who gets a drivers license if they are going to speed, and deny them a license if they say yes. Speeding will no longer be a problem, right?

Mmm yes. Let's radicalize the peaceful muslims living in this country.

Then, let's have them target these conservative retards.

Great idea. You believe they are here to kill and destroy our country, but don't think they might lie about such dumb questions. All we need to do is start asking everyone who gets a drivers license if they are going to speed, and deny them a license if they say yes. Speeding will no longer be a problem, right?
Perhaps there can be an oath they have to sign that they will not engage in some of those customs we find offensive and against our law. If found to break their oath, out they go! We should have moles in the Muslim "churches".

Perhaps there can be an oath they have to sign that they will not engage in some of those customs we find offensive and against our law. If found to break their oath, out they go! We should have moles in the Muslim "churches".

Great idea. Give credibility to the terrorists who claim we are at war with the entire religion. Insult our Muslim allies in the mideast. What could go wrong?

Trump is going to deport every single American regardless of gender, race, religion, or economic status.

He doesn't care about the CONSTITUTION...he is going to DEPORT EVERYONE! Look out, Lebron JAMES.....Trump is going to deport you.

Trump is going to deport every single American regardless of gender, race, religion, or economic status.

He doesn't care about the CONSTITUTION...he is going to DEPORT EVERYONE! Look out, Lebron JAMES.....Trump is going to deport you.

Nobody ever said that. Why are you being so childish?

Forum List

Back