Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

Going to on public television and using the name of the Lord in vain by saying that God favors you and going to church as a political stunt, are two completely different things. One is saying you are religious (though it may be a lie) and the other one saying that God has chosen you to be his messenger.

You can't see the difference?
not a christian cherry picked examples.jpg

Why the deflection?

Who do you support?

Waiting.
I support Harris but then again only because she has some of those basics. I would even support Nikki Haley if she was running and I thought she would be a better candidate than Harris or Biden

As I said, I would support anyone against Trump that shows he/she is the best candidate and has at least one of those 4 basics

Trump has been "using" the Evangelicals and quoting God as a way to get elected. and recently with the attempted assassination attempt he experienced, according to Trump, God is watching out for him and that is the reason why he was not killed. In addition, Megan Kelly tried to confirm that by making the case that Trump was shot at 6:11pm and that is meaningful on a biblical basis............In reading Ephesian 6:11 where it says "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Megan Kelly says that it means that Trump has the "full armor of God" on his side and the Democratic "devils" were the ones trying to kill him.

Nonetheless, this video makes the very good case that the opposite meaning is most likely to be the case, quoting other 6:11's verses in the Bible. See this and have a good laugh

I have 2 questions for you:

1) "Should Trump be using God and Religion to win the presidency"?
2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?

Isn't your god global warming?

I support Harris but then again only because she has some of those basics. I would even support Nikki Haley if she was running and I thought she would be a better candidate than Harris or Biden

As I said, I would support anyone against Trump that shows he/she is the best candidate and has at least one of those 4 basics
Her basics is destroying America. I truly hope you wake up to it.

Republicans respect democrat politicians who obviously embrace the Islamic religion with their dress and opinions. Democrats claim freedom of speech when mostly Palestinian demonstrators burn Old Glory and raise Islamic icons. It's the political system at work in the greatest Country in the world. The problem comes when ignorant lefties who probably lived in their parent's basement and subscribed to every left wing blog in their short propaganda filled lives start lecturing real Americans about the first Amendment when they have no idea of what the hell they are talking about.

Isn't your god global warming?
No, science is my God. I like things that are tangible and based on data, statistics, and facts.

Here is a Fact that is based on data and statistics

Key Facts. The global average surface air temperature on Monday, July 22, reached 17.15 degrees Celsius (62.87 degrees Fahrenheit), according to data from the European Union's Copernicus Climate Change Service, making it the hottest day since at least 1940 (Copernicus data dates to the mid-20th century)

No, science is my God. I like things that are tangible and based on data, statistics, and facts.

Here is a Fact that is based on data and statistics

Key Facts. The global average surface air temperature on Monday, July 22, reached 17.15 degrees Celsius (62.87 degrees Fahrenheit), according to data from the European Union's Copernicus Climate Change Service, making it the hottest day since at least 1940 (Copernicus data dates to the mid-20th century)
And it will change tomorrow.

Harris has helped children, sticks to her beliefs, has shown ethics throughout her career.

I dare you to prove me wrong
Harris supports abortion up till birth, she has imprisoned hundreds of black men and made them overstay their sentences. So California could get more work our of them. She let over 10 million illegals cross pur border in 3 years. What else do you need?

Then you know nothing about faith. Why do you feel qualified to tell other people what they must believe?
I am not telling anyone what they should believe. All I am doing is mentioning the data, statistics and facts. You don't want to know what those are?

I am not telling anyone what they should believe. All I am doing is mentioning the data, statistics and facts. You don't want to know what those are?
I am perfectly capable of finding information on my own. I don't need some bloviating, pompous stuffed shirt to screech his insular and narrowly circumscribed world view at me.

Trump has been "using" the Evangelicals and quoting God as a way to get elected. and recently with the attempted assassination attempt he experienced, according to Trump, God is watching out for him and that is the reason why he was not killed. In addition, Megan Kelly tried to confirm that by making the case that Trump was shot at 6:11pm and that is meaningful on a biblical basis............In reading Ephesian 6:11 where it says "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Megan Kelly says that it means that Trump has the "full armor of God" on his side and the Democratic "devils" were the ones trying to kill him.

Nonetheless, this video makes the very good case that the opposite meaning is most likely to be the case, quoting other 6:11's verses in the Bible. See this and have a good laugh

I have 2 questions for you:

1) "Should Trump be using God and Religion to win the presidency"?
2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?

Once again, leftwingers are asking Christians to support Harris, which is the most absurd thing imaginable. She has zero morals, lies regularly and is strongly disliked by her staff. She pushes abortion, is bigoted against the Catholic Church and particularly the great service group, the Knights of Columbus.
Trump on the other hand is revered for his generous quiet acts of charity.

Forum List

Back