Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

Trump has been "using" the Evangelicals and quoting God as a way to get elected. and recently with the attempted assassination attempt he experienced, according to Trump, God is watching out for him and that is the reason why he was not killed. In addition, Megan Kelly tried to confirm that by making the case that Trump was shot at 6:11pm and that is meaningful on a biblical basis............In reading Ephesian 6:11 where it says "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Megan Kelly says that it means that Trump has the "full armor of God" on his side and the Democratic "devils" were the ones trying to kill him.

Nonetheless, this video makes the very good case that the opposite meaning is most likely to be the case, quoting other 6:11's verses in the Bible. See this and have a good laugh

I have 2 questions for you:

1) "Should Trump be using God and Religion to win the presidency"?
2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?

The Republicans are also "devils". Both parties are two sides of the same stinky turd. We don't have a party in this country that is fully committed to serving the public good. They all primarily serve big money interests, and Republicans even more so than Democrats.

Once again, leftwingers are asking Christians to support Harris, which is the most absurd thing imaginable. She has zero morals, lies regularly and is strongly disliked by her staff. She pushes abortion, is bigoted against the Catholic Church and particularly the great service group, the Knights of Columbus.
Trump on the other hand is revered for his generous quiet acts of charity.
Oh really?

Then why did this happen?

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

Trump has been "using" the Evangelicals and quoting God as a way to get elected. and recently with the attempted assassination attempt he experienced, according to Trump, God is watching out for him and that is the reason why he was not killed. In addition, Megan Kelly tried to confirm that by making the case that Trump was shot at 6:11pm and that is meaningful on a biblical basis............In reading Ephesian 6:11 where it says "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Megan Kelly says that it means that Trump has the "full armor of God" on his side and the Democratic "devils" were the ones trying to kill him.

Nonetheless, this video makes the very good case that the opposite meaning is most likely to be the case, quoting other 6:11's verses in the Bible. See this and have a good laugh

I have 2 questions for you:

2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?

" When fascism comes to America it will be waving the flag and carrying a cross. " I don't remember who but some I telligent man once said something to that effect. If the shoe fits , you got to wear it and trump already likes high heels. A " perfect " fit for him.

" When fascism comes to America it will be waving the flag and carrying a cross. " I don't remember who but some I telligent man once said something to that effect. If the shoe fits , you got to wear it and trump already likes high heels. A " perfect " fit for him.
and he likes to pay for them because high heels won't get close to him if he doesn't pay.

Attachments

• 1725072929838.png
    1725072929838.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 0
You idiots can't even define it, but you've been told to smear Trump with it.

It means that the U.S. can't establish a state religion like Christianity or Judism or Islam or Hindoo or Voodoo but the Constitution respects and authorizes the rights of all citizens including politicians to engage in whatever religion they choose.
Largely correct but where religion is used to influence voting that creates a problem. Government and religion don't mix well.

Harris is using abortion as her tool.

Harris to tour swing states on abortion battle bus.​

If Republican conservatives, weren't so hypocritical about their concern for the welfare of babies, maybe most people would take their anti-abortion arguments more seriously. They pretend to be the champions of fetuses, the defenders of prenatal babies while flipping the finger at single moms who need assistance raising their children.

These mammon worshiping Republican conservatives that grovel at the feet of the rich and powerful, defund government programs like food stamps, rental assistance, Medicaid, child daycare, school lunch programs, afterschool programs, adult nightschool programs, job training programs, every program that helps single mothers of modest means raise their children.

So when these children are neglected, mistreated, unable to get access to the resources that they need, they end up like this:

GangstaBaby.png

Inmates.png

rawImage.jpg

dv08c-1693589063-262955-blog-jail barricaders.png

aryan_t800.jpg

This is your idea of "pro-life"? This is "pro-life"?

You idiots can't even define it, but you've been told to smear Trump with it.
As long as you understand it doesn't promote freedom and liberty that's all anyone needs to know. But I know it well. And these new republicans are heavy into it. Do as I say , not as I do. Basically that's about as simple as you can put it. Now maybe you understand it better.

Largely correct but where religion is used to influence voting that creates a problem. Government and religion don't mix well.
Where unions are used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where media is used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where lies are used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where censorship is used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Religion can say whatever it wants to about government. Government can't do a thing about it. There's a bit in the Constitution about that.

As long as you understand it doesn't promote freedom and liberty that's all anyone needs to know. But I know it well. And these new republicans are heavy into it. Do as I say , not as I do. Basically that's about as simple as you can put it. Now maybe you understand it better.
Doesn't promote freedom and liberty?

Oh, like government colluding with social media to silence certain voices? Like people being threatened with legal action for criticizing certain protected classes? Like government telling people what vehicles they may and may not buy? Like government telling companies what they may charge for their products? Like government telling people they may not own certain guns?

Yes, I see your point.

If God does intervene then perhaps all those uncanny votes Trump and his followers were complaining about last election were result of a miracle. They do say God works in strange ways.

(1) I believe a presidential candidate's use of God and Religion can be a good means to connect with people. I also feel it is improper to judge another's religious beliefs. I find Trump's confusing and will leave it at that.

(2) I don't consider it any of my business telling others how to vote. I'm here because I find sharing opinions on the matter interesting.

Where unions are used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where media is used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where lies are used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Where censorship is used to influence voting that creates a problem.

Religion can say whatever it wants to about government. Government can't do a thing about it. There's a bit in the Constitution about that.
Religion doesn't "create a problem", only everything else you mentioned creates a problem. How convenient. Labor unions create problems for big-money capitalists who want to have complete power over the working class.

There's always been a fine line they weren't suppose to cross or they could lose their tax exempt status. Most have gone way beyond that line. Time to tax them. Then they'll really have something to cry about.

There's always been a fine line they weren't suppose to cross or they could lose their tax exempt status. Most have gone way beyond that line. Time to tax them. Then they'll really have something to cry about.
Hey, you know what? That's some of that government censorship I was talking about. Why would any normal person support that? Is it because you just don't like what some people say? That's rather childish, isn't it?

Doesn't promote freedom and liberty?

Oh, like government colluding with social media to silence certain voices? Like people being threatened with legal action for criticizing certain protected classes? Like government telling people what vehicles they may and may not buy? Like government telling companies what they may charge for their products? Like government telling people they may not own certain guns?

Yes, I see your point.
No sense in talking to you , you can't think straight. Goodbye.

Hey, you know what? That's some of that government censorship I was talking about. Why would any normal person support that? Is it because you just don't like what some people say? That's rather childish, isn't it?
I am simply disagreeing with your logic or I should say lack thereof. You can be as childish as you like. I'm not interested in silly games.

Bye. I hope the Democrat Fascism you support brings you joy!
Democrats are about expanding and extending basic freedoms to all. Unlike thse crazy new republicans who believe they can force people to do whatever they want and interfere with their lives. That's what fascism is all about. Wake up already.

Forum List

Back