Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

You are correct.

The Democrats have the "desire" to help the poor and they use the government to do it.

talking about individuals wanting to help. Do you call this wanting to help others?

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

No, they don't care about helping others. They have no propensity to help someone. You're too gullible.

then explain how you can criticize the Democrats from not doing God's work as they are helping the helpless and the poor (which is what Jesus was all about) and give credit to the Republicans/Trump for doing God's work by helping the rich (which is what Jesus was against)

Is it ethical to take money from one person to give it to another?

Shouldn't charity be voluntary?

Democrats are all for "helping" the poor as long as it is your money that is given.

Republicans are more charitable than democrats by a lot.

No, they don't care about helping others. They have no propensity to help someone. You're too gullible.
Like I always say and the Trump lovers never do..............prove your point with data, statistics and fact. All Trumpers ever use is words and words are cheap. Words mean nothing if not support with fact.

As such, the gullible person is you

Both the sperm and the egg are living organisms. They meet and a human life is instantly formed.
argue that with biology and not with me. I do not agree with you so unless you can prove your interpretation is correct and I am wrong, we cannot continue to discuss the issue.

Oh and by the way, you do know that when sperm comes out into the air, it dies on its own, don't you? As such, it cannot be considered alive since it can't live on its own

and

Is a woman's egg a living organism?

Eggs are not themselves alive. They are, however, a vehicle to enable a living thing to grow and develop.

Last edited:
you don't believe in God or have him in your life it's impossible to use as a tool.
Biden is a Catholic and Harris is a Baptist. So the Dems have both versions of the Abrahamic, God, and his Son, the Savior and his Son’s Mother, the Virgin covered.

Biden and Harris most Christians who are Democrats understand what “civil religion“ means in America. These MAGA. Evangelicals Militant Abrahamist who are attempting to proselytize through government coercion.. They overstepped their bounds when they put six Catholics on the Supreme Court, who allows states to overturn Roe versus wade.

Americans don’t want to be force fed Jesus religion by religious fanatics, mostly of a white congregation who don’t believe in Western liberal democracy with that democracy becomes multicultural and multiracial, and doesn’t go their way.

Like I always say and the Trump lovers never do..............prove your point with data, statistics and fact. All Trumpers ever use is words and words are cheap. Words mean nothing if not support with fact.

How Political Ideology Influences Charitable Giving

The more Republican a county is, the more its residents report charitable contributions, the study found.

argue that with biology and not with me. I do not agree with you so unless you can prove your interpretation is correct and I am wrong, we cannot continue to discuss the issue.

Oh and by the way, you do know that when sperm comes out into the air, it dies on its own, don't you? As such, it cannot be considered alive since it can't live on its own

and

Eggs are not themselves alive. They are, however, a vehicle to enable a living thing to grow and develop.

Nope, they are both alive. There is no argument. You're simply incorrect.

Biden is a Catholic and Harris is a Baptist. So the Dems have both versions of the Abrahamic, God, and his Son, the Savior and his Son’s Mother, the Virgin covered.

Biden and Harris most Christians who are Democrats understand what “civil religion“ means in America. These MAGA. Evangelicals Militant Abrahamist who are attempting to proselytize through government coercion.. They overstepped their bounds when they put six Catholics on the Supreme Court, who allows states to overturn Roe versus wade.

Americans don’t want to be force fed Jesus religion by religious fanatics, mostly of a white congregation who don’t believe in Western liberal democracy with that democracy becomes multicultural and multiracial, and doesn’t go their way.

Good thing we have freedom of religion huh?

The only people trying to force feed people through government coercion are the democrats.

Most Republicans want less government, not more.

and

:eusa_whistle:

Both are apostate. They believe in killing the unborn and will answer for that.

Those are facts. Dems do not care about the populace. Its a facade for votes and you were fooled.

Those are facts. Dems do not care about the populace. Its a facade for votes and you were fooled.
That is what you believe and you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't try to get me to agree with you as my opinion is based on facts, data and statistics. When you can prove your opinion with data, facts and statics, I will change my opinion as everything I do in life is based on what is fact and not on what other people think.

If I did that, I would split myself into a million pieces as there are millions of different opinions around.

It is just that simple. Prove it.

That is what you believe and you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't try to get me to agree with you as my opinion is based on facts, data and statistics. When you can prove your opinion with data, facts and statics, I will change my opinion as everything I do in life is based on what is fact and not on what other people think.

If I did that, I would split myself into a million pieces as there are millions of different opinions around.

It is just that simple. Prove it.

Nope, those are facts. You can go dig it up.

Trump has been "using" the Evangelicals and quoting God as a way to get elected. and recently with the attempted assassination attempt he experienced, according to Trump, God is watching out for him and that is the reason why he was not killed. In addition, Megan Kelly tried to confirm that by making the case that Trump was shot at 6:11pm and that is meaningful on a biblical basis............In reading Ephesian 6:11 where it says "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Megan Kelly says that it means that Trump has the "full armor of God" on his side and the Democratic "devils" were the ones trying to kill him.

Nonetheless, this video makes the very good case that the opposite meaning is most likely to be the case, quoting other 6:11's verses in the Bible. See this and have a good laugh

I have 2 questions for you:

1) "Should Trump be using God and Religion to win the presidency"?
2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?

But Trump's not really religious. So I'm not sure why Christians would support him. (other than he doesn't identify as a democrat)

We all know he is not perfect. In fact, he is a perfect example of the opposite.......he is as imperfect as it gets.

Having said that, the elections should never be (or include) any religious inferences. It is written in the Constitution that religion should not be involved in the election of government officials, meaning that Trump should not be using religion in any way, to get votes for himself or votes against Harris.

Trump is therefore doing something against the Constitution by any inference to God. You support the Constitution, or is Trump your Constitution.

Forum List

Back