Trump (and probably most Americans) don't give a rip about government shut down if SAVE Act not passed

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Conservatives need to stand behind Chip Roy and other Rs on this. They sound like they do not care about a govt shutdown. I certainly couldn't care less.. and a shut down would be blamed on the democrats, rightly, because Chuckie Schumer is holding the bill up in the Senate.

The dims will blame it on the Rs anyway, because they blame everything on the Rs...

They are boring in their predictability

:bigbed:

Obviously, it will no longer be America if we lose safe, legal ELECTIONS (as the dims want). They don't want America. They want Communism

If the govt were shut down for some time (not the important stuff like SS checks of course but things we don't really need like US parks, monuments .. and etc..)

We could start paying down the US Debt.

a great idea

Conservatives need to stand behind Chip Roy and other Rs on this. They sound like they do not care about a govt shutdown. I certainly couldn't care less.. and a shut down would be blamed on the democrats, rightly, because Chuckie Schumer is holding the bill up in the Senate.

The dims will blame it on the Rs anyway, because they blame everything on the Rs...

Obviously, it will no longer be America if we lose safe, legal ELECTIONS (as the dims want). They don't want America. They want Communism

Well they should combine the SAVE ACT with the SAVE student loan program on hold by the courts because it wasn't passed by congress, rename it the SAVE SQUARED ACT, and pass it with bipartisan supermajority support because nobody reads those bills anyway.

Well they should combine the SAVE ACT with the SAVE student loan program on hold by the courts because it wasn't passed by congress, rename it the SAVE SQUARED ACT, and pass it with bipartisan supermajority support because nobody reads those bills anyway.
It's stupid to pay the debts of some Americans and totally ignore the debts of others.. It's un-American and un-Constitutional.

Every voter is require to prove citizenship upon registration. No one who is already a registered voter, should be required to prove citizenship at the polling station.

Like ever other Republican voting ID law, this law unnecessary and cannot be enforced. The federal government has no say in how the states run their elections.

1725402208391.jpeg

Nothing really shuts down, some federal employees get a paid vacation, they always give them back pay.

95% of gov't employees are democrats. Lay them off and don't pay them back pay. Let them feel the error of their ways.

I agree, but that never happens. They only layoff nonessential workers, if they're nonessential why are we paying them in the first place? Just fire their asses and save money year round.

Excellent! Do it. Lets see what happens!👍👍👍

Forum List

Back