Trump And Tips

Trump announced a policy to stop taxing servers for the tips they receive. Some are changing their votes from Biden to Trump. As usual the Marxists dismissed this as 'wild campaign promises from a convicted felon'.....I don't think that's gonna help the sinking Democrats.
Cant be any worse than giving spoiled brats of Ivy league colleges loan forgiveness, while the waiters and waitresses actually provide a service to others, sometime getting stiffed by certain people of color.

The way taxing tips works is not fair or even sane. Taxes are charged on 15% of each server's ticket regardless of the actual tip or even if there was a tip.

I seldom eat out, but always give tips in cash. I even tell the waitress to not report it.

And in before a government bootlicker attacks their fellow worker or fellow American. And takes the side of the IRS.

Trump announced a policy to stop taxing servers for the tips they receive. Some are changing their votes from Biden to Trump. As usual the Marxists dismissed this as 'wild campaign promises from a convicted felon'.....I don't think that's gonna help the sinking Democrats.
Never gonna happen

Gotta say whatever it takes to win over the young vote. Believable? no. Predictable? Yes

The way taxing tips works is not fair or even sane. Taxes are charged on 15% of each server's ticket regardless of the actual tip or even if there was a tip.
We had to declare at least 8% of our sales in tip income unless all your tips were recorded on a credit card, then all you can do is subtract any tip pool you pay to the house. That was the restaurants policy. The IRS says you have report all tips.

It is rather funny that Biden & Co have been trying hard to buy votes but when Trump comes up with this, all of a sudden it is a campaign stunt.

Forum List

Back