Trump Announces New 'Silver Medallion' Cash Grab After Flipping Out On The Press.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
HBO's Bill Maher, MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle, columnist Bret Stephens and the New York Times, Donald Trump posted a video to his Truth Social account announcing yet another offer to his fans that will put money in his pocket.

The former president's Saturday morning kicked off with the embattled former president snarling at Maher and complaining, that he's "having a hard time coping with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. He is a befuddled mess, sloppy and tired, and every conversation, with B and C list guests, seems to start with, or revert back to, ME! "

After a brief off-ramp to write, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" Trump then posted his video and announced the latest in his long line of cash grabs that have run the gamut from bibles to shoes to trading cards and now silver commemorative coins "designed" by him that will sell for $100.

“There is a sucker born every minute,” Pt Barnum.

Seems especially apropos to MAGA.

1726947180629.png

Last edited:
HBO's Bill Maher, MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle, columnist Bret Stephens and the New York Times, Donald Trump posted a video to his Truth Social account announcing yet another offer to his fans that will put money in his pocket.

The former president's Saturday morning kicked off with the embattled former president snarling at Maher and complaining, that he's "having a hard time coping with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. He is a befuddled mess, sloppy and tired, and every conversation, with B and C list guests, seems to start with, or revert back to, ME! "

After a brief off-ramp to write, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" Trump then posted his video and announced the latest in his long line of cash grabs that have run the gamut from bibles to shoes to trading cards and now silver commemorative coins "designed" by him that will sell for $100.
Silver-plate, no doubt. With the price of silver going up it’s hard to believe Trump can afford the real thing.

#VOTEHARRIS

He is a befuddled mess, sloppy and tired, and every conversation, with B and C list guests, seems to start with, or revert back to, ME!

That sure sounds like some major projection.

He is a befuddled mess, sloppy and tired, and every conversation, with B and C list guests, seems to start with, or revert back to, ME!

That sure sounds like some major projection.
The difference is that Maher isn’t running for president. Keep your eye on the ball.

#VOTEHARRIS

Silver medallion? Is this his bitcoin offering?

interesting that a left wing blog that calls itself "Raw Story" is so sensitive about the feelings of a comedian, an MSNBC reporter and a NYT reporter. Boo Hootie hoo hoo.

Silver-plate, no doubt. With the price of silver going up it’s hard to believe Trump can afford the real thing.

#VOTEHARRIS
Just wait till Trump is president and sicks the doj on Biden and Harris. How long before they are bankrupt and homeless. They tried to it to Trump. But failed.

From the website...

"Investment Disclaimer: The coins are intended as collectible items for individual enjoyment only, and not for investment purposes. The coins are not political and have nothing to do with any political campaign"

I call bullshit with that disclaimer.

Forum List

Back