Trump Announces New 'Silver Medallion' Cash Grab After Flipping Out On The Press.

The Grift Never Ends: Critics Pounce As Trump Hawks Gold Watches To His Fans.

Former President Donald Trump has found a new way to separate his supporters from their hard-earned money, according to critics.

Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president announced he was now selling Trump-branded gold wristwatches.

"The Official Trump Watch Collection is here, and these Watches are truly special — You’re going to love them," he wrote. "Would make a great Christmas Gift. Don’t wait, they will go fast. GET YOUR TRUMP WATCH RIGHT NOW!"

In the past, Trump has also sold his supporters items such as golden sneakers, digital trading cards, Bibles, and cryptocurrency, so his foray into gold watches seems like a logical next step, observers says.

Call Now Operators Are Standing By.
A free Trumpy Bear with every order!

#GRIFTERinCHIEF

If you don't do the crime you don't do the time. Time for the corrupt Biden administration to be jailed.
if-you-commit-a-crime-in-office-you-should-not-be-in-office-v0-qm2rpxuiv6rd1.jpeg

If you don't do the crime you don't do the time. Time for the corrupt Biden administration to be jailed.
Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

For more than two hours Trump did nothing to stop the violent, lawless attack of the Capitol Building – an attack he himself incited.

There’s Trump’s disgraceful, reprehensible attempt to exploit fallen American soldiers for crass political theater.

We have Trump announcing his intent to subject his political opponents to criminal prosecution for the ‘crime’ of being his political opponents – which is fundamentally fascist.

For these and scores of other reasons, Trump is unfit to be president – beyond partisan politics, policy positions, and the issues; there is no way to rationalize or justify voting for Trump.

It’s utter madness to want Trump in the WH – completely insane.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

For more than two hours Trump did nothing to stop the violent, lawless attack of the Capitol Building – an attack he himself incited.

There’s Trump’s disgraceful, reprehensible attempt to exploit fallen American soldiers for crass political theater.

We have Trump announcing his intent to subject his political opponents to criminal prosecution for the ‘crime’ of being his political opponents – which is fundamentally fascist.

For these and scores of other reasons, Trump is unfit to be president – beyond partisan politics, policy positions, and the issues; there is no way to rationalize or justify voting for Trump.

It’s utter madness to want Trump in the WH – completely insane.
Biden cheated, there go's your argument.

I used to get catalogs from Kennesaw Cutlery on a regular basis. One day I counted 12 ads for trump crap. I got a hold of them online and told them to stop the catalogs. I couldn't take it anymore, and it's only gotten tons worse, in the four years since then. The only trump collectable I want is him down in the hole rubbing the lotion onto his skin, so he doesn't get the hose.

He likes Hannibal Lechter. I prefer Buffalo Bill.
I like it.

Forum List

Back