Trump Assassination Attempt: Local Police Told Secret Service Days Before Rally to Secure the Roof

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The more we learn the stinkier it gets.

part 76 in an ongoing series.

The Wall Street Journal revealed it received a video of local Pennsylvania police officers lashing out at the Secret Service because they told agents days before former President Donald Trump’s rally the roof needed protection.

“I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday,” said a Butler Township officer in audio captured on his body-worn camera. “I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here.’”

cheers.......

1723164419612.png

~S~

I also heard someone say that the cell phone service was deliberately turned off by the SS.

Why would they do that unless its to claim they didn't hear there was a shooter on the roof?
I know the SS radios use cell towers, I’ve used them before. But I don’t know if it overrides normal traffic, which it may.

The more we learn the stinkier it gets.

part 76 in an ongoing series.

The Wall Street Journal revealed it received a video of local Pennsylvania police officers lashing out at the Secret Service because they told agents days before former President Donald Trump’s rally the roof needed protection.

“I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday,” said a Butler Township officer in audio captured on his body-worn camera. “I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here.’”

It's a setup. People need to spend decades in Leavenworth -- at best

Forum List

Back