Trump at funeral service

Some one Teddy R I believe ,said speak softly but carry a big stick Why can't the moron in our wh learn from that

Mostly because in Roosevelt's era open treason by the opposition and press was punished, not rewarded. And it goes all the way back to General Washington. Little Jimmy Acosta did what he did in Trump's WH in Washington's WH, he may well have been dragged out and hanged on the South Lawn. Leftists want Trump to fail, regardless of how much it harms the country....they really don't care. I guess they figure we're so big and rich they can't really harm themselves all that much. But that hasn't been true for years...we're in trouble...BIG trouble financially. Trump saw what was going to happen and stepped in to stop it....hard to speak softly when the rest of the world and half of our country is screaming at him to let America fail.

Some one Teddy R I believe ,said speak softly but carry a big stick Why can't the moron in our wh learn from that

Mostly because in Roosevelt's era open treason by the opposition and press was punished, not rewarded. And it goes all the way back to General Washington. Little Jimmy Acosta did what he did in Trump's WH in Washington's WH, he may well have been dragged out and hanged on the South Lawn. Leftists want Trump to fail, regardless of how much it harms the country....they really don't care. I guess they figure we're so big and rich they can't really harm themselves all that much. But that hasn't been true for years...we're in trouble...BIG trouble financially. Trump saw what was going to happen and stepped in to stop it....hard to speak softly when the whole world is screaming at him to let America fail.
Stopped it by increasing our debt? by giving out bs tax cuts mainly helping mostly billionaires? Trickle down ?? LOL LOL

Mostly because in Roosevelt's era open treason by the opposition and press was punished, not rewarded. And it goes all the way back to General Washington. Little Jimmy Acosta did what he did in Trump's WH in Washington's WH, he may well have been dragged out and hanged on the South Lawn. Leftists want Trump to fail, regardless of how much it harms the country....they really don't care. I guess they figure we're so big and rich they can't really harm themselves all that much. But that hasn't been true for years...we're in trouble...BIG trouble financially. Trump saw what was going to happen and stepped in to stop it....hard to speak softly when the rest of the world and half of our country is screaming at him to let America fail.
Yes, and when the country fails the left will do what they always do, blame someone else.

Mostly because in Roosevelt's era open treason by the opposition and press was punished, not rewarded. And it goes all the way back to General Washington. Little Jimmy Acosta did what he did in Trump's WH in Washington's WH, he may well have been dragged out and hanged on the South Lawn. Leftists want Trump to fail, regardless of how much it harms the country....they really don't care. I guess they figure we're so big and rich they can't really harm themselves all that much. But that hasn't been true for years...we're in trouble...BIG trouble financially. Trump saw what was going to happen and stepped in to stop it....hard to speak softly when the whole world is screaming at him to let America fail.
Stopped it by increasing our debt? by giving out bs tax cuts mainly helping mostly billionaires? Trickle down ?? LOL LOL
It's very simple. If you pay a lot of taxes, you get a bigger tax refund than one who pays less. We have a spending problem, not a funding problem. The Federal government needs to be gutted.

Yes, and when the country fails the left will do what they always do, blame someone else.
Which party bailed america out of the greatest recession ever ? Which president was at the helm?? Dems and Obama ,slow one

It's very simple. If you pay a lot of taxes, you get a bigger tax refund than one who pays less. We have a spending problem, not a funding problem. The Federal government needs to be gutted.
And the rich get richer and the poor have babies??

the problem is that in ten years or less we won't be able to pay our bills.

Another attempt at a dramatic statement with nothing to explain or prove it....one sentence pretty much your limit, doggy?

I'm not here to teach you basic economics or convince you to get help from a mental health professional. Somebody ruined your mind and you're never coming back....that was the plan all along and the weak ones like you never had a chance.

Funny, you couldn't seem to name the thing you made up, either. You can't even describe the word "chord". Go ahead, throw your little nightly hissy.

The most basic blues chord is the E7...it's the root of delta blues, which was carried up to Chicago and electrified. Robert Johnson to Muddy Waters and then across the pond to England to cats like Alvin Lee, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Clapton, and Hendrix (who had to go to England to make a name for himself) who sent it back to us. Got two fingers?....learn the E7, dummy.

E7-Basic-Guitar-Chord-Charts.png

Last edited:

Which party bailed america out of the greatest recession ever ? Which president was at the helm?? Dems and Obama ,slow one
The Democrat party bailed out companies with big labor unions that vote Democrat. They didn't bail out America. Try again.

And the rich get richer and the poor have babies??
If you can't afford a child, take birth control.

The Democrat party bailed out companies with big labor unions that vote Democrat. They didn't bail out America. Try again.

And it's leftist billionaires like Steyer, Soros, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Gates, Bezos, and Buffet who are trying to crash the stock market to bring Trump down.

Unemployment from 9+ to 4+,,,,76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,,almost a triple in the DOW and you GD traitors can't give compliments when they're due?

Unemployment from 9+ to 4+,,,,76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,,almost a triple in the DOW and you GD traitors can't give compliments when they're due?

You almost make a second civil war something to look forward to.....almost.

Bust the unions.

I'm sorry the last one didn't last longer Would have a lot less republicans now

Wrong again, comrade....the NORTH won that war....freed the slaves from you racist democrats and eventually turned Dixie into a GOP stronghold. The next civil war won't be about geography...it will be about ridding ourselves of you fascists, root and branch.

PLEASE in the future don't mention Bush 41 and Dump in the same sentence Bush devoted his life to country Trump his life devoted to himself A disgusting degenerate

A 'disgusting degenerate'?!

...like sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, and raping women, shoving cigars into a woman's sexual practice in the WH, taking millions from anyone and everyone - to include the Russians - for 'favors' / influence ... ?

PLEASE in the future don't mention Bush 41 and Dump in the same sentence Bush devoted his life to country Trump his life devoted to himself A disgusting degenerate

...like sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, and raping women, shoving cigars into a woman's sexual practice in the WH, taking millions from anyone and everyone - to include the Russians - for 'favors' / influence ... ?
That's another story for another day easy try and concentrate on the low life pos you republicans gave us now

That's another story for another day easy try and concentrate on the low life pos you republicans gave us now
No, actually that is a perfect reminder of how hypocritical President Trump's haters are in their attacks on him.

As usual, snowflakes accuse others of doing what they have done / do and of being who they are....

Forum List

Back