trump attacks DeSantis for hiding his vaccine status

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
tump's gone even further, and launched an attack on politicians such as Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis who are keeping their booster status a secret. Speaking to One America News Network, Trump again confirmed that he’d taken the booster, and added: “I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like—in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it.”

Do you think DeSantis should come clean about being vaccinated?

tump's gone even further, and launched an attack on politicians such as Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis who are keeping their booster status a secret. Speaking to One America News Network, Trump again confirmed that he’d taken the booster, and added: “I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ Because they had the vaccine, and they’re answering like—in other words, the answer is ‘yes,’ but they don’t want to say it, because they’re gutless. You gotta say it, whether you had it or not, say it.”

Gov. DeSantis stated 10 months ago that he is vaxxed.

Do you think you should turn to more legitimate sources than Fascist hate sites?

It’s no one’s business but DeSantis’s.

DeSantis has been honest about vaccines, unlike AOC, who lied about being vaccinated, then got infected with Covid.

We are in the pre-stage of the Primary process. The 4 year campaign cycle isn't the best, but it's what we got now.

Let the fittest Republican rise to the top, and let the dems nominate some hard lefty moron.

The hate site "Daily Beast" is being disingenuous, as always. Gov. DeSantis had the Covid-19 RNA sequencers.

What the hate site is complaining about is this weeks "booster."

I haven't gotten the booster yet because I had COVID over Christmas. Bad Cold/Mild flu.

Getting the flu shot next week first.

And then I need my every ten year Tetanus shot....I hate that one, gives me dead-arm for a week.

I haven't gotten the booster yet because I had COVID over Christmas. Bad Cold/Mild flu.

Getting the flu shot next week first.

And then I need my every ten year Tetanus shot....I hate that one, gives me dead-arm for a week.
The new version of the Tetanus shot --( created by big pharma companies with close ties to Fauci) has been linked to numerous side effects, including thousands of deaths....

Many patriotic God fearing Conservatives believe natural immunity is the best defense to petty things like Tetanus

The new version of the Tetanus shot --( created by big pharma companies with close ties to Fauci) has been linked to numerous side effects, including thousands of deaths....

Many patriotic God fearing Conservatives believe natural immunity is the best defense to petty things like Tetanus

Link?

Bathing is linked to tens of thousands of deaths.

I assume this is why you avoid it....

Fake Christian...

Real Christians know that you don't need any vaccine -- if your natural immunity is protection enough, maybe you should have done a better job of living a healthy moral life...

Virtually nobody dies from Tetanus...hell, even more people die from COVID than tetanus

I'm gonna pull your usual.....

......Daily Beast?

You've got to be kidding me!!!

I'm gonna pull your usual.....

......Daily Beast?

You've got to be kidding me!!!
Point is...why would Trump call anyone gutless for refusing to admit they received a booster or not??

Why would Trump attack someone for keeping a private matter to themselves??

Fake Christian...

Real Christians know that you don't need any vaccine -- if your natural immunity is protection enough, maybe you should have done a better job of living a healthy moral life...

Virtually nobody dies from Tetanus...hell, even more people die from COVID than tetanus

I work in construction, it's recommended and I take the recommendation.

I've got two doses of the Pfizer vaccine in me already, I'm just not getting the booster yet because I had COVID in December.

Narrow minded progressives like you can't think outside your own collective mentality. One size fits all, all opponents think the same, blah blah blah.

So that "thousands" number is made up, like Sotomayor's number on 100,000 critical cases in kids right?

Point is...why would Trump call anyone gutless for refusing to admit they received a booster or not??

Why would Trump attack someone for keeping a private matter to themselves??

Because calling someone gutless is one of Trump's milder insults, and Trump is gonna Trump?

He's either softening up DeSantis as an opponent, or toughening him up as the heir apparent before your side goes to work (even more than you have)

I work in construction, it's recommended and I take the recommendation.

I've got two doses of the Pfizer vaccine in me already, I'm just not getting the booster yet because I had COVID in December.

Narrow minded progressives like you can't think outside your own collective mentality. One size fits all, all opponents think the same, blah blah blah.

So that "thousands" number is made up, like Sotomayor's number on 100,000 critical cases in kids right?
Recommended by who??

The same deep state nefarious so-called "professionals" who try to recommend the COVID vaccine??

Why are you playing into the hands of big pharma??

Nobody dies from Tetanus shots

Forum List

Back