Trump Attorney Alina Habba Fired Again

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

If it's any indication to what happened to the Trump CFO, Allen Weisselberg, Trump may be serving some time at Rikers Island.
Today Trump's attorney, Alina Habba, was fired today by Weisselberg. Great lawyer or Trump stooge?
Who will be next?

If it's any indication to what happened to the Trump CFO, Allen Weisselberg, Trump may be serving some time at Rikers Island.
Today Trump's attorney, Alina Habba, was fired today by Weisselberg. Great lawyer or Trump stooge?
Who will be next?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:RawSewage:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Who will be next?

This is an example of the chaos and incompetence of a second Trump term.

Apologies for not reading the article, but the attorney you want for a criminal defense attorney IS NOT the same attorney you want for an appeal. Two different skill sets. One must be good at communicating verbally to morons; one must be good at writing flowery, convincing essays to sophisticated legal scholars (appeals judges and their clerks). Two different skill sets.

We knew that, right?

“Somebody said to me ‘Alina, would you rather be smart or pretty?’ and I said ‘Oh easy, pretty… I can fake being smart’."

Nope. You can't fake being smart.

Just ask Donald inject-with-disinfectant Trump.

That's what I tell the fools here all the time who lie about themselves.

You can pretend to be a lot of things on the internet, but "smart" is not one of them.

Trump’s four disastrous years in office was nothing but chaos, incompetence, corruption, and criminality.

It’s madness to want to go through that again.
Gonna suck for your cult when American re-elects him over your chaotic, incompetent, corrupt, and criminal leader. LOL

Who will be next?

Notice fume posting an old piece, today. Almost two months old and from raw sewage at that.

If fume wished to make a point, he failed — yet again. He posted simply another dull.

Forum List

Back