Trump Backs GOP Plan To Replace ACA

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Of course Harris and the other Dumbocrats claim Trump has no plan. As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
I am going to do some research and compile a thing I'll call "The Comprehensive DNC Fairy Tales". It will take a while and I won't even charge you for it. HOORAY!!!!!

It's easy to support things you know are going nowhere. Politicians are good at this. They forward bills when they are in the minority and then forget all about them when they are the majority.

This article is over six months old and this plan..never went anywhere. Like all Republican plans, smoke and mirrors.
Yes, Trump has no plan. Sorry. But thanks for playing.
PSSST! The Democrats have a majority in the House of Representatives, which means no GOP plan to replace Obamacare will ever go anywhere. You are actually claiming that means there is NO plan?
YOU JUST FLUNKED LOGIC 101.

This article is over six months old and this plan..never went anywhere. Like all Republican plans, smoke and mirrors.
PSSST! The Democrats have a majority in the House of Representatives, which means no GOP plan to replace Obamacare will ever go anywhere. You are actually claiming that means there is NO plan?
SONNY, YOU JUST FLUNKED LOGIC 101.

When Trump was running he said he had a great health care plan ready to go. One that everyone was going to love. He came into office with the House and Senate in the hands of the GOP. Why wait to reveal this great plan that everyone was going to love until you could do nothing with it?

And why is it going nowhere if it's something everyone is going to love?

I'm not going to hold my breath but maybe one day we will get a real leader that refuses to lie to us about something this important. We've struck out twice on that now.

Psst..maybe you need a refresher on how a bill becomes law...or let's face it, how a bill gets introduced..Hint, you have to have a PLAN first. :)
Face it, your lord and savior lied. And you continue to eat it up. In 2017, it was repeal and replace. Then just replace. Then when that failed, use
the courts to knock the legs out from underneath it.

Yep, you flunk. Trump has no plan. Collect your door prize on the way out.

When Trump was running he said he had a great health care plan ready to go. One that everyone was going to love. He came into office with the House and Senate in the hands of the GOP. Why wait to reveal this great plan that everyone was going to love until you could do nothing with it?

I'm not going to hold my breath but maybe one day we will get a real leader that refuses to lie to us about something this important. We've struck out twice on that now.

It may have escaped your notice that the President has many things to do and healthcare is only one of them. You vant Donald Trump to drop everything he is doing so you can read a new plan for health care? YOU ARE COOCOO.

It may have escaped your notice that the President has many things to do and healthcare is only one of them. You vant Donald Trump to drop everything he is doing so you can read a new plan for health care? YOU ARE COOCOO.

He had it all ready to go and everyone was going to love it. He lied. Just like with everything else.

Geeee.........Over 85% of the populous is satisfied with their private plans. Let's Fuck that up shall we?

About 25 mil were uninsured before Obamacare............Guess how many are uninsured today................Yep you guessed it...Bout 25 mil.

We did so well.

Trump and the GOP campaigned on Repeal and Replace. They've had 4 years 2 of which they had majorities. Where is the "Replace"?

Geeee.........Over 85% of the populous is satisfied with their private plans. Let's Fuck that up shall we?

About 25 mil were uninsured before Obamacare............Guess how many are uninsured today................Yep you guessed it...Bout 25 mil.

We did so well.

It's amazing, when you look at the numbers and rates. The uninsured fell steadily...until the Republicans took over. Funny how that worked.

The number and share of Americans without health insurance coverage rose for the third consecutive year in 2019, according to data released today from the American Community Survey (ACS), Census’ larger annual survey and the more suitable data source for examining the year-to-year change in the uninsured rate.[1] Some 9.2 percent of Americans — 29.6 million people — were uninsured in 2019, compared to 8.9 percent (28.6 million) in 2018, ACS data show.

Despite three years of strong economic growth and falling unemployment, 2019’s uninsured rate was well above 2016’s historic low of 8.6 percent, according to the ACS data.[2] (See Figure 1.) As a result, the nation entered the COVID-19 pandemic with some 2.3 million more people uninsured than in 2016, including over 700,000 children. This is likely due in substantial part to Trump Administration policies that depressed enrollment in Medicaid and marketplace coverage.

9-15-20healthf1.png

We did so well.

It's amazing, when you look at the numbers and rates. The uninsured fell steadily...until the Republicans took over. Funny how that worked.

The number and share of Americans without health insurance coverage rose for the third consecutive year in 2019, according to data released today from the American Community Survey (ACS), Census’ larger annual survey and the more suitable data source for examining the year-to-year change in the uninsured rate.[1] Some 9.2 percent of Americans — 29.6 million people — were uninsured in 2019, compared to 8.9 percent (28.6 million) in 2018, ACS data show.

Despite three years of strong economic growth and falling unemployment, 2019’s uninsured rate was well above 2016’s historic low of 8.6 percent, according to the ACS data.[2] (See Figure 1.) As a result, the nation entered the COVID-19 pandemic with some 2.3 million more people uninsured than in 2016, including over 700,000 children. This is likely due in substantial part to Trump Administration policies that depressed enrollment in Medicaid and marketplace coverage.

View attachment 398490
It is amazing. What do you see in 2010-11-12 and 13? Sorry I missed this.

We did so well.

View attachment 398490
It is amazing. What do you see in 2010-11-12 and 13? Sorry I missed this.

You must have missed the graph.

Don't know how to make it any plainer.

You have a serious reading problem. Having a plan and getting it passed are 2 entirely different things. Did you flunk logic 101?

Of course Harris and the other Dumbocrats claim Trump has no plan. As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
I am going to do some research and compile a thing I'll call "The Comprehensive DNC Fairy Tales". It will take a while and I won't even charge you for it. HOORAY!!!!!

We've been waiting 12 years for the famous Republican Health Care Program. I read the bullet points and it's utter psychobabble and DOA even if Donnie's stacked SCOTUS strikes down the ACA.

You won't control either the White House or the Senate when we're done with you in a little over 3 weeks.

Trump and the GOP campaigned on Repeal and Replace. They've had 4 years 2 of which they had majorities. Where is the "Replace"?
EVIDENCE????

EVIDENCE????

The lack of a viable Replace Plan should be evidence enough.

He had it all ready to go and everyone was going to love it. He lied. Just like with everything else.
evidence??????????????????????

EVIDENCE????

The lack of a viable Replace Plan should be evidence enough.
YOU CANT READ

Forum List

Back