Trump Backs GOP Plan To Replace ACA

This article is over six months old and this plan..never went anywhere. Like all Republican plans, smoke and mirrors.
Yes, Trump has no plan. Sorry. But thanks for playing.
PSSST! The Democrats have a majority in the House of Representatives, which means no GOP plan to replace Obamacare will ever go anywhere. You are actually claiming that means there is NO plan?
SONNY, YOU JUST FLUNKED LOGIC 101.

When Trump was running he said he had a great health care plan ready to go. One that everyone was going to love. He came into office with the House and Senate in the hands of the GOP. Why wait to reveal this great plan that everyone was going to love until you could do nothing with it?

And why is it going nowhere if it's something everyone is going to love?

I'm not going to hold my breath but maybe one day we will get a real leader that refuses to lie to us about something this important. We've struck out twice on that now.

It may have escaped your notice that the President has many things to do and healthcare is only one of them. You vant Donald Trump to drop everything he is doing so you can read a new plan for health care? YOU ARE COOCOO.

Trump has many things to do? Yeah right, host Super-Spreader events, go on the air with Rush, tweet, watch Fox News, brag about finding "a cure" and bellow about arresting Obama, Biden and Hillary.

He hasn't attended to the duties of his office and promise to protect the American people since he took office. The entire thing is a shit-show. But thanks for your opinion Sergei ;-)

This article is over six months old and this plan..never went anywhere. Like all Republican plans, smoke and mirrors.
PSSST! The Democrats have a majority in the House of Representatives, which means no GOP plan to replace Obamacare will ever go anywhere. You are actually claiming that means there is NO plan?
YOU JUST FLUNKED LOGIC 101.

Trump and the GOP campaigned on Repeal and Replace. They've had 4 years 2 of which they had majorities. Where is the "Replace"?
EVIDENCE????

The lack of a viable Replace Plan should be evidence enough.
YOU CANT READ
I read just fine. Try using your "indoor" voice.

What exactly are you asking for evidence for? There are three sentences in my statement.

SONNY, YOU JUST FLUNKED LOGIC 101.

When Trump was running he said he had a great health care plan ready to go. One that everyone was going to love. He came into office with the House and Senate in the hands of the GOP. Why wait to reveal this great plan that everyone was going to love until you could do nothing with it?

And why is it going nowhere if it's something everyone is going to love?

I'm not going to hold my breath but maybe one day we will get a real leader that refuses to lie to us about something this important. We've struck out twice on that now.

It may have escaped your notice that the President has many things to do and healthcare is only one of them. You vant Donald Trump to drop everything he is doing so you can read a new plan for health care? YOU ARE COOCOO.

He had it all ready to go and everyone was going to love it. He lied. Just like with everything else.
evidence??????????????????????

This one should be self evident. No coherent plan has risen from the muck yet.

Of course Harris and the other Dumbocrats claim Trump has no plan. As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
I am going to do some research and compile a thing I'll call "The Comprehensive DNC Fairy Tales". It will take a while and I won't even charge you for it. HOORAY!!!!!

Just WTF is the republican plan?

Trump and the GOP campaigned on Repeal and Replace. They've had 4 years 2 of which they had majorities. Where is the "Replace"?
EVIDENCE????

You need evidence? Now give us your evidence of the great republican plan.

Of course Harris and the other Dumbocrats claim Trump has no plan. As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
I am going to do some research and compile a thing I'll call "The Comprehensive DNC Fairy Tales". It will take a while and I won't even charge you for it. HOORAY!!!!!
Is this a healthcare plan from a party that claimed tax cuts would raise revenue ?

EVIDENCE????

The lack of a viable Replace Plan should be evidence enough.
YOU CANT READ
I read just fine. Try using your "indoor" voice.

What exactly are you asking for evidence for? There are three sentences in my statement.

Hell he started a new thread in health care about the same damn thing.

In the meantime, nothing to replace the ACA by the republicans. Millions of adults and children losing their insurance doesn't seem to faze these right wing lowlifes.

Ha ha
Just like the corporation lobbyist help write the tax plan, you can bet the private insurance company lobbies write the GOP healthcare plan. Anyone who thinks for profit insurance is cheaper then non profit and supplies the benefits, need only look at Medicare.

Ahhh...the penalty! I would watch your family melted down and turned into currency to pay people who paid the penalty.

Ahhh...the penalty! I would watch your family melted down and turned into currency to pay people who paid the penalty.
Of course you would.

Forum List

Back