Trump-Biden debate exposed our true dysfunction

Our media, education cartel and Democrat party are the dysfunctional ones who make traditional Americans put their hands over their heads in hiding. How did we ever let these effin assholes get so much power-credibility? That's the travesty.

Well, I mean, if you really think about it, the rest of the world has to be laughing their rear ends off at us. It's embarrassing.
I don't think that at all - I don't think the rest of the world understands our political process, just as we do not understand their political process; otherwise, either would reorganize into the other's admirable government example. And, that is not happening.

The problem is no different than the dumb shit we participate in here at the USMB - we just throw shit at the wall hoping something sticks, and we never accomplish anything. The reason is because there are no rules to correctly deliberate the issues.

You, like many others, are recognizing that our political process is not what We believe it should be. Our elementary school civics classes lead us to believe that the system is correctly organized, because they cannot describe it to be flawed, otherwise they would have to describe the correction.

Figure out how to justly deliberate social issues and you win the Nobel Prize that President Obama was awarded.
US4CC | USMB

Last edited:
''We are now little more than the laughing stock of the world, armed with nuclear weapons. And if that does not scare you, nothing will.''

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Well, I mean, if you really think about it, the rest of the world has to be laughing their rear ends off at us. It's embarrassing.
That link doesn't work. As for the quote, I could be wrong, but I don't see it that way. There are crazy dysfunctional things happening all over the world, because the whole world is going in the wrong direction. Our puppe uh "leaders" are a reflection of the downward spiral. The good news is, the masses around the world are starting to wake up and understand the bigger picture and what is actually going on. Americans? Not so much. : /

Last edited:
That link doesn't work.

Oh, thanks, I fixed the link. It's just an op-ed anyway.

As for the quote, I could be wrong, but I don't see it that way. There are crazy dysfunctional things happening all over the world, because the whole world is going in the wrong direction. Our elected puppe uh "leaders" are a reflection of the downward spiral. The good news is, the masses around the world are starting to wake up and understand the bigger picture and what is actually going on. Americans? Not so much. : /

The way I look at it, both parties are ripe for the picking and the 2024 is when you hit em on both sides of the mouth at the same time. Even if it's just to start knockin em around before hitting them harder in the 2028. Requires coalition. That's it. Nothing else. I say that because I happen to believe in the political process. So far as average people, regular everyday working people who don't have time find and read real and relevant reporting and legislation and all of that, I find that they'll hear what you have to say so long as it isn't entirely batshit crazy. 40% of the electorate isnt affiliated with either party. This is a growing trend. But it's the statistic that you'll never hear anyone say. It was 51% during the 2014 primaries, that's when the duopoly started crapping bricks and Newt held his foot in the door for Trump to slide in there. The duopoly escaped what they really had coming to them that time, but it won't work again, nope, lolol.

Last edited:
That link doesn't work.

Oh, thanks, I fixed the link. It's just an op-ed anyway.

As for the quote, I could be wrong, but I don't see it that way. There are crazy dysfunctional things happening all over the world, because the whole world is going in the wrong direction. Our elected puppe uh "leaders" are a reflection of the downward spiral. The good news is, the masses around the world are starting to wake up and understand the bigger picture and what is actually going on. Americans? Not so much. : /

The way I look at it, both parties are ripe for the picking and the 2024 is when you hit em on both sides of the mouth at the same time. Even if it's just to start knockin em around before hitting them harder in the 2028. Requires coalition. That's it. Nothing else. I say that because I happen to believe in the political process. So far as average people, regular everyday working people who don't have time find and read real and relevant reporting and legislation and all of that, I find that they'll hear what you have to say so long as it isn't entirely batshit crazy. 40% of the electorate isnt affiliated with either party. This is a growing trend. But it's the statistic that you'll never hear anyone say. It was 51% during the 2014 primaries, that's when the duopoly started crapping bricks and Newt held his foot in the door for Trump to slide in there. The duopoly escaped what they really had coming to them that time, but it won't work again, nope, lolol.

I agree with you about the growing number of people who aren't affiliated with either party. But I wish I was as optimistic as you about will happen in 2024 and beyond. I really hope I am wrong. But "that's all I have to say about that." / Forrest voice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back