🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump & big meatpackers fabricated claims of pork & beef shortages to force workers into dangerous plants at covid's height as 269 workers died of it!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last edited:
I wont give money to WaPo
Who the hell wants to PAY for lies and propaganda?! I mean besides indoctrinated/ brainwashed sheep.

If Trump and anyone had perpetrated a scam that got over 200 people killed a lot more media than just WaPo would be reporting on it, without trying to charge money for it.

Running out of toilet paper.... a nuisance... Running out of meat a tragedy.... Good thing Trump had a knack for looking into the future.... And the guts to take action.....

I must admit that I dont have time or interest to read, much less study, a 60 page document on meat packing

269 deaths while trump was president out of 400,000 does not strike me as a significant number for that industry

But it might have been less if the workers stayed home and we had meat shortages instead

I must admit that I dont have time or interest to read, much less study, a 60 page document on meat packing

269 deaths while trump was president out of 400,000 does not strike me as a significant number for that industry

But it might have been less if the workers stayed home and we had meat shortages instead
HERE YA GO

Forum List

Back