Trump calls for return of Johnny Carson 20 years after his death

The stupidity of this thread is epic.

"When I first ran in 2015 or was thinking about running I went on [Jimmy’s] show, The Tonight Show, which is dying,” he said. “They’re all dying. Where is Johnny Carson? Bring back Johnny. It made you appreciate the greatness of Johnny Carson. These three guys are so bad.”

Carson hosted The Tonight Show between 1962 and 1992. He died in January 2005 at the age of 79.

"When I first ran in 2015 or was thinking about running I went on [Jimmy’s] show, The Tonight Show, which is dying,” he said. “They’re all dying. Where is Johnny Carson? Bring back Johnny. It made you appreciate the greatness of Johnny Carson. These three guys are so bad.”

Carson hosted The Tonight Show between 1962 and 1992. He died in January 2005 at the age of 79.
No shit, stupida.

This makes a whole new dimension on trumpys powers.
If he can bring back the dead he can do anything.

I hope that his maga chimps will be along soon to explain what he really meant.
1727380557194.png

Trump's too old to be president, but the alternative is far worse.

The good thing about this election, is going forward, we likely are not going to be seeing 80-year-old presidents anytime soon again.

Trump's too old to be president, but the alternative is far worse.

The good thing about this election, is going forward, we likely are not going to be seeing 80-year-old presidents anytime soon again.
IF Biden is too old, then Trump is too old.

Your game, your rules.

If Biden had said this there would no end of the remarks coming from the right. Trump derserves the same scrutiny. So you trump worshippers just have to dea with it.

Trumps lies about Springfield disqualify him.
does harris lie about biden's mental health disqualify her?....

So even taint’s thread headline is a lie.

This must be one of those days ending in a “y.”

Nope.

Obviously false. It’s what you sniveling snots do. You lie. A lot.

Bring back Johnny doesnt mean bring back a dead man. It means bring back a late night host LIKE Johnny Carson.
He clearly said it. They are equivalent.

What a bizarre display. By both of you.

Now, whether he didn't know Carson is dead or not is another thing.

But this is the guy who talked about airports during the Revolutionary War and who says windmills cause cancer.

So he might think Johnny Carson was watching his speech.

He clearly said it. They are equivalent.

What a bizarre display. By both of you.
Saying it and it meaning what you falsely claim it meant are two very different things.

Your dishonesty keeps interfering with any hope of you ever being a meaningful posting member.

I sincerely doubt he actually believes Carson is still alive. He likely was meaning that Carson's comedy was better.

Read the context here:

“When I first ran in 2015 or was thinking about running I went on [Jimmy’s] show, ‘The Tonight Show,’ which is dying. They’re all dying. Where is Johnny Carson? Bring back Johnny. It made you appreciate the greatness of Johnny Carson. These three guys are so bad.”

This is the fat old idiot who saluted a North Korean general and who thought he could buy Greenland.

So he might have thought Carson is just retired.

This makes a whole new dimension on trumpys powers.
If he can bring back the dead he can do anything.

I hope that his maga chimps will be along soon to explain what he really meant.
We will have to paint very simple pictures when dealing with libs

I know trump knows Carson is not alive

But neither are the entertainment midgets on TV alive that libs idolize where comedy is concerned

Last edited:
We will have to paint very simple pictures when dealing with libs

I know trump knows Carson is not alive

But neither are the entertainment midgets on TV alive that libs idolize where comedy is concerned
Even dead, Johnny Carson has more talent than the shrews on tv today.

Forum List

Back