Trump calls for return of Johnny Carson 20 years after his death

He is talking about how bad all the current late night hosts are and have been for a long time.

Everyone would rather see someone like Johnny Carson who leaves politics out of their show.

You are a complete dolt if you think he doesn’t know Carson is long gone.
Carson, in his current condition, is still infinitely better than all the current late night hosts.

does harris lie about biden's mental health disqualify her?....
Since that didn't happen.... Funny how you say you don't have any side but you recite that right wing bs. Trump has been taking straight lunacy since he was president, Biden had one bad debate and he's senile.

Since that didn't happen.... Funny how you say you don't have any side but you recite that right wing bs. Trump has been taking straight lunacy since he was president, Biden had one bad debate and he's senile.
yea sure it didnt....why was he replaced?....you were here echoing harris on how the guy is doing just fine.....and like i told you many times...I CAN GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT FUCKING DONALD TRUMP....he is an old fucking guy with a big mouth....

yea sure it didnt....why was he replaced?....you were here echoing harris on how the guy is doing just fine.....and like i told you many times...I CAN GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT FUCKING DONALD TRUMP....he is an old fucking guy with a big mouth....
He is still president. He was not replaced. If you could gve a rats ass, then you don't repeat the same stupidity. Biden stopped because he was losing in the polls aand he felt that a trump presidency was too much of a risk for him to continue. Personally I think he should have stayed in because about right now the things Trump is saying would be giving Biden the lead. And I doubt if Biden would hve ost the second debate.

This makes a whole new dimension on trumpys powers.
If he can bring back the dead he can do anything.

I hope that his maga chimps will be along soon to explain what he really meant.
These guys do make me appreciate the greatness of Johnny Carson, trump is right

Forum List

Back