Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

Sad that Quora allows morons to post here. Get a clue!

I know that the Right To Freedom of Speech is something do not like, much less understand. But its like this.

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK THROUGH ROLLING FUCKING DONUT ABOUT HOW YOU FUCKING FEEL. The brave American's who lay there, do so in honored rest. The Orange Shit Pile DESECRATED THAT SACRED GROUND FOR A POLITICAL STUNT!!! YOU OF COURSE IGNORE THAT BECAUSE BEING THE MAGA MAGGOT YOU ARE, ANYTHING HE DOES IS FINE BY YOU!

I know that the Right To Freedom of Speech is something do not like, much less understand. But its like this.

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK THROUGH ROLLING FUCKING DONUT ABOUT HOW YOU FUCKING FEEL. The brave American's who lay there, do so in honored rest. The Orange Shit Pile DESECRATED THAT SACRED GROUND FOR A POLITICAL STUNT!!! YOU OF COURSE IGNORE THAT BECAUSE BEING THE MAGA MAGGOT YOU ARE, ANYTHING HE DOES IS FINE BY YOU!
Make sure your head is way tipped back and at the sky when you have a fake hysterical screech fit like this .

The family wanted Trump there and took a picture around their deceased family members gravesite with Multiple Thumbs Up
It’s none of your fucking business lib loon dirt balls what they chose to do.
The bitch that deserved shooting is not Babbit but the one who them decoded to ruin it and trample over the family because she feels Orange Msn Bad.
Geesh crybaby, we heard you the first 100 times you spouted your whiny lies.

Forum List

Back