Trump: China should keep seized US drone

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Trump should also send them a gift to go with the drone, I'm sure they'll figure it out.
Vaseline02.jpg

Trump: China should keep seized US drone

BY PAULINA FIROZI - 12/17/16 08:26 PM EST
donaldtrump_051316getty_0.jpg

President-elect Donald Trump said Saturday evening that China should keep the U.S. Navy drone that it seized, just hours after Chinese officials said they would return it to the U.S.

“We should tell China that we don’t want the drone they stole back,” Trump tweeted. “[L]et them keep it!.”

http://thehill.com/policy/international/310913-trump-china-should-keep-us-drone

That seems like a really asinine thing to say...

What is the point of such a statement?

It's the sort of thing that someone who's always trying to prove they're better than others would say. "Well, you might take my thing, but I didn't want it anyway, so there... you didn't get me, you didn't annoy me, see? DO YOU FUCKING SEE? I'M NOT FUCKING ANGRY AND IF YOU SAY I'M ANGRY I'LL KILL LITTLE FUCKING KITTENS, ALRIGHT???"

There won't be enough popcorn in all the world to last four years.
. I know I'll be consuming my share of it watching the libs go bat shite crazy over Trump.. Let the fun begin... :popcorn::party:

There'll be so much fun you'll be tired of fun. You'll say 'No more fun'.

It's the sort of thing that someone who's always trying to prove they're better than others would say. "Well, you might take my thing, but I didn't want it anyway, so there... you didn't get me, you didn't annoy me, see? DO YOU FUCKING SEE? I'M NOT FUCKING ANGRY AND IF YOU SAY I'M ANGRY I'LL KILL LITTLE FUCKING KITTENS, ALRIGHT???"
Your an angry fuck!!!:blowup:

catfence01.gif

Your an angry fuck!!!:blowup:

catfence01.gif

Your kitty looks just like my cat Snowball !!!

I suspect Trump will scare the crap out of PRC China.

This is much better than BHO whom China decided they could bully.

Why would China be scared? The US isn't going to invade them. The US isn't going to take jobs from people who earn $300 a month and give them to people who want to earn $1500 a month, that makes no sense. It makes no sense pushing up the prices of cheap things as this just then causes inflation which hurts the US.

This is really dumb. We should tell china to leave our shit the fuck alone.

And you know the US was REALLY in international waters how?

The US navy can not figure out how to use its actual submarines more efficiently, by practicing in the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans because?

?

It was a mapping drone. They were not practicing anything.
. What were they mapping anyway ? Did the thing malfunction, and was it found drifting on top when the Chinese retrieved it from the water ? How did they just pick up a drone without the operators knowing it's precise location at all times ?? What we're these ships doing in close vicinity to one another while in the area or was the drone operating miles from it's base / control station ? Strange how this all happened.

The US navy can not figure out how to use its actual submarines more efficiently, by practicing in the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans because?

?

Oh I see, mapping drones don't work good in the Gulf oF Mexico, or near the US Atlantic or Pacific Coasts. They ONLY work in the South China Sea.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wumannedscs2300.jpg

?

Oh I see, mapping drones don't work good in the Gulf oF Mexico, or near the US Atlantic or Pacific Coasts. They ONLY work in the South China Sea.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wumannedscs2300.jpg

Where did I even infer that? You are talking out of your ass here.

Even China recognizes that the drone was in international waters.

?

. What were they mapping anyway ? Did the thing malfunction, and was it found drifting on top when the Chinese retrieved it from the water ? How did they just pick up a drone without the operators knowing it's precise location at all times ?? What we're these ships doing in close vicinity to one another while in the area or was the drone operating miles from it's base / control station ? Strange how this all happened.
It moves very slowly because it is essentially not powered as far as movement goes. It also operates for very long times.

It maps the sea floor in shallow waters and takes some measurements of the water itself. None of this is strange at all or even in contention.

?

It moves very slowly because it is essentially not powered as far as movement goes. It also operates for very long times.

It maps the sea floor in shallow waters and takes some measurements of the water itself. None of this is strange at all or even in contention.
. Is there a reason we are in the area using such equipment as this ? What would be the purpose, and for who if not us are we using the equipment for in the area ?? I mean if not classified and all that sort of thing. Strange how China just happened up on a drone that belonged to us, and then just plucked it out of the sea like that. Especially in an area that is of such contention lately.

Forum List

Back