Trump claims that the Ukraine war and Israel's war would have happened were he president, but.... Iran....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"‘Blow Iran to smithereens’ if they are trying to have me assassinated, says Trump"

But he'd go to war with Iran because they're trying to assassinate him.

He can't stick to any message, can he? He wants to be seen as a no war president, and yet he then says he'd go to war with a country not even Dubya Bush went to war with (which is saying something) because he didn't think he'd win.

"‘Blow Iran to smithereens’ if they are trying to have me assassinated, says Trump"

He can't stick to any message, can he? He wants to be seen as a no war president, and yet he then says he'd go to war with a country not even Dubya Bush went to war with (which is saying something) because he didn't think he'd win.
dont you think a foreign country should be held accountable for killing the front runner in a presidential election and a former president??

Iran hates Trump because they know he will jam them back into the box they were in before Obama and Biden juiced them up with hundreds of billions of dollars. Now the world is reaping the rewards of the Obama-Biden appeasement policy towards Iran. That is why Iran has assassination teams plotting on how to kill Trump before he takes office.

How can you issue a threat if a second attempt is made on your life if you can't even prove there was a first one?

* "The next time you do that I'm going to punch you in the mouth!"
* "The next time I do what?"

dont you think a foreign country should be held accountable for killing the front runner in a presidential election and a former president??
Why should one country go scot-free but another one be held accountable? The US has assassinated many but has yet to be held accountable. So, the rule is no accountability. I like Trump and I want to see him win the presidential election, but ...... fair is fair and tit for tat is the accepted norm. And anyway, what is this "foreign country" you're talking about? Two attempts have been made on Trump's life and both were American Democrats. .

Trump continues to prove he’s unfit to be president.

Iran hates Trump because they know he will jam them back into the box they were in before Obama and Biden juiced them up with hundreds of billions of dollars. Now the world is reaping the rewards of the Obama-Biden appeasement policy towards Iran. That is why Iran has assassination teams plotting on how to kill Trump before he takes office.

Actually they probably want to assassinate him because they know what his crazy supporters will then do. They want to create chaos, and nothing gets more chaotic than a bunch of gun carrying idiots running around shouting "conspiracy!"

Forum List

Back