Trump concedes election to Kamala Harris in a letter

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1721734377142.png

In a shocking turn of events, Kamala Harris solidified her nomination for the Democrat bid to be President in under a day after a letter from Joe Biden conceding the nomination to her, and now Donald Trump has conceded the entire election 2 days after Joe stepped down with a stamped signed letter. Trump or Joe Biden has not been seen or heard from for days.

The letter reads.

Having been on the campaign trail for so long and almost losing my life, I have grown weary of the race to become President.

Eary on I realized I was far too old to compete in this election.

Learning from Joe Biden, I have decided to concede the entire election to Kamala

Please do your part in supporting her.

Many will say that democracy is dead because we no longer even have elections.

Experience has taught me though that conspiracy theories like this one are never ending and need to be ignored.

View attachment 982335

In a shocking turn of events, Kamala Harris solidified her nomination for the Democrat bid to be President in under a day after a letter from Joe Biden conceding the nomination to her, and now Donald Trump has conceded the entire election 2 days after Joe stepped down with a stamped signed letter. Trump or Joe Biden has not been seen or heard from for days.

The letter reads.

Having been on the campaign trail for so long and almost losing my life, I have grown weary of the race to become President.

Eary on I realized I was far too old to compete in this election.

Learning from Joe Biden, I have decided to concede the entire election to Kamala

Please do your part in supporting her.

Many will say that democracy is dead because we no longer even have elections.

Experience has taught me though that conspiracy theories like this one are never ending and need to be ignored.
You dropped the L in early

Forum List

Back