Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Did you notice the UPI logo in the lower right.
It means it was taken by the press (united press international)
Not by Biden, or the Biden campaign, or his staff.
The 'media pool' just like mentioned in Steve Cheung's release.

If Biden used the photo in 2020, then the DOJ should have taken action.

Well that's odd, the same media people, for the most part, were working then as are working now....and they just didn't notice. My my my.

Not by Biden, or the Biden campaign, or his staff.
You overlook this part of the article:

had his media team with him while visiting ANC’s Section 60 in 2010.

Even after all this time, I am still struck by the clumsiness of trump's lies. Asked about his desecration of Arlington, the felon said ...

1. The family asked for a picture, and I said "sure." Fortunately he just happened to have a photographer and a videographer and a sound guy and ...

2. Asked about the rules he had been told of, trump claimed not to know about the rules.

3. Asked about the video put out by his campaign, he reverted to his favorite cowardices, claiming not to know anything about the video he posed for.

4. Ended his lie-fest by claiming the whole thing was a setup by the Biden administration. Senile demented mastermind arranged for trump to desecrate a sacred monument, push around a female employee who tried to tell them not to break the rules, made him pose smiling thumbs up at a graveside, and made him post a video that continues his disrespect for America's fallen dead.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

You overlook this part of the article:

had his media team with him while visiting ANC’s Section 60 in 2010.
He also brought two top ranking career servicemen.

And yes, Biden brought his media team, but they either didn't take any pictures, or took pictures that were ever released.

Forum List

Back