Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

'Yabbut Biden...'

1,000% qRawley. Kudos.
I also told him my position is that the photographer should have been sanctioned for licensing the photo to a political campaign, in violation of the rules under which he took the photo.

And the campaign should have been injoined to cease use of the photo.

These actions would have had to take place in 2020, because the 10 year old photo was legally taken, and never used until 2020.

“What would you say to people who may be pro-Trump, anti-Trump, whatever their politics might be who just feel like that’s not a place for politicians or for politics.”

“I would have to say, are you in my shoes?” Hoover replied. “I invited him. My son was murdered under the Biden-Harris administration.”

Nobody is attacking the family for inviting Trump.

They didn't know that Trump would treat the solemn occasion, like a frat party.

“What would you say to people who may be pro-Trump, anti-Trump, whatever their politics might be who just feel like that’s not a place for politicians or for politics.”

“I would have to say, are you in my shoes?” Hoover replied. “I invited him. My son was murdered under the Biden-Harris administration.”

Nobody is attacking the family for inviting Trump.

They didn't know that Trump would treat the solemn occasion, like a frat party.
I dont recall seeing any drinking or dancing with loud music,,

please advise,,

Because your fantasies don't have legs, outside of your cult.
As if the freaks who meltdown over Trump on command, can’t define what a woman is and support grown men exposing themselves to children should talk.

073B3C9D-9CA7-43FF-A9C6-7E5996A60064.jpeg

F2FF5E96-7A4E-4465-A138-9E7730975C26.jpeg

it's Biden's fault that these soldiers are dead, Biden denies that these soldiers died on his watch, their parents invite Trump to the memorial, and somehow the lefties find a way to criticizing Trump.

There is no middle ground with these people.

We pulled out of Afganistan in 2021 & it took your pal Trump 3 years to attend a bullshit ceremony at Arlington which was nothing but a photo op for his asslicker's who fall for his bullshit.

Trump will never atone for his insults puked at our veterans especially those awarded the Medal Of Honor. He can take his thumbs up & shove it up his ass & that grin & plant it on Putin's ass where it belongs.

Now go apeshit.
No. It's you and fellow dumbfuck Zinc who who are the ignorant lying assholes. As usual jackass. Still spewing that TOTALLY DEBUNKED claim about Trump's comments. Trump has contacted those families who lost loved ones because of your know nothing heroes Xiden and Heels Up Harris. Those two losers who asses you two lick have done NOTHING. No ceremony, no calls to family, NOTHING. So take your lies and shove them back up your Anti-American homo backside dumbfuck. GFY.

it's Biden's fault that these soldiers are dead, Biden denies that these soldiers died on his watch, their parents invite Trump to the memorial, and somehow the lefties find a way to criticizing Trump.

Do the parents own the National Cemetery? Do they have the rights to use the Monument and any grave in it for a macabre campaign commercial?

On the lies in that post. Let me count the ways.

Biden denies that these soldiers died on his watch

Biden attended the transfer ceremony. The ultimate recognition of what happened on his watch.

We pulled out of Afganistan in 2021 & it took your pal Trump 3 years to attend a bullshit ceremony at Arlington which was nothing but a photo op for his asslicker's who fall for his bullshit.

Trump will never atone for his insults puked at our veterans especially those awarded the Medal Of Honor. He can take his thumbs up & shove it up his ass & that grin & plant it on Putin's ass where it belongs.

Now go apeshit.
No. It's you and fellow dumbfuck Zinc who who are the ignorant lying assholes. As usual jackass. Still spewing that TOTALLY DEBUNKED claim about Trump's comments. Trump has contacted those families who lost loved ones because of your know nothing heroes Xiden and Heels Up Harris. Those two losers who asses you two lick have done NOTHING. No ceremony, no calls to family, NOTHING. So take your lies and shove them back up your Anti-American homo backside dumbfuck. GFY.
Well, at least you're obedient.

THAT.....is a valid point.
And crystallizes the intent and purpose of violating this most sacred of American soil.
Trump and enablers were looking for a photo op to embarrass the Democrats.

It blew up in his face.
And for that, America must be grateful for karma.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Naw, I don't think so.
Trump and enablers intended to use the KIA buried at Arlington as a backdrop to their political campaign messaging.

It blew up in their faces.
And for that America must be grateful.
Saddened and embarrassed, for sure. But still grateful that Trump and his enablers were ridiculed and rightfully criticized.
No. You're just lying again. As proven in multiple posts here. You lefturds absolutely HATE honoring fallen veterans. Especially when it's the fault of Biden and Harris that they're dead in the first place.

Quite the hissy. Would you mind wiping the spittle from the screen, when you're done?
Yes you are throwing a hissy fit because you and your butt buddy Clipper go embarrassed by truth and facts again. No I won't wipe whatever fluid you have on your screen off. Keep thoss disgusting things to yourself. Fact:Trump did nothing wrong and honored fallen veterans. Period. While you lefturds go into hysterics about it. Try stamping your feet and holding your breath until anybody cares about your latest tantrum.

Yes you are throwing a hissy fit because you and your butt buddy Clipper go embarrassed by truth and facts again. No I won't wipe whatever fluid you have on your screen off. Keep thoss disgusting things to yourself. Fact:Trump did nothing wrong and honored fallen veterans. Period. While you lefturds go into hysterics about it. Try stamping your feet and holding your breath until anybody cares about your latest tantrum.
Do you always squawk lengthy, no-pride I-know-you-are's, when you're triggered?

Forum List

Back