Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Trump never passes up an opportunity for self-promotion. His campaign took advantage of the anniversary of troop loss in Afghanistan by organizing a photo op at Arlington Cemetary with the lost soldier's families. Make no mistake. His PR people thought up and organized that ceremony specifically for publicity. There is nothing that self-promoting narcissist won't do for publicity.

Right in the shadows of Robert E. Lee’s family mansion.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
So, is lying bad?

If so, does that mean the more lies one tells the badder one is?

Because you certainly have a winner of that competition in the LOTUS.
It takes days to go through enough tapes to find a "lie" by Biden.

Meanwhile Trump will tell 3-4 lies (on average) in a single "tweet"

And the MAGAts reaction is always pretending the obvious lie Trump told, wasn't a lie, or Trump was joking, or any other justification they can pull out of their ass.

Let me answer that like a MAGAts.

What Biden said was TRUE.

Analyze it carefully. He said he doesn't have any troops "dying". Which means present to future. And it's true. There were no longer any troops subject to hostile actions anywhere in the world.

No kidding, that "honor and dignity" must be why Harris was a no show. Must also be why Harris has not visited or called, in 3 1/2 years, any of the 13 gold star families.
How many of the 64 goldstar families under Trump did Trump call?

The president of the United States effectively called a Gold Star widow a liar Monday morning — an entirely predictable but nonetheless striking moment in American political history.

Myeshia Johnson told ABC News on Monday morning ... She added of Trump's alleged failure to use Sgt. Johnson's name: “I heard him stumbling on trying to remember my husband's name, and that’s what hurt me the most, because if my husband is out here fighting for our country and he risked his life for our country, why can’t you remember his name?”

By smirking over their (unauthorised) graves with a thumbs up?

No one living could bear that honour...
Unauthorized Graves? WTF are you babbling about? Living people aren't buried in Arlington either. Come back when you sober up.

" Regardless of the president in office, it seems that the balance between work and relaxation will continue to be scrutinized and debated throughout history. As President Biden enjoys his beach vacation, the public watches closely, reflecting on the tradition of presidents finding solace in their chosen retreats."

------------------------------------------
For example:

The website TrumpGolfCount.com has been tracking Trump's golfing activities for years and it claims that he has accumulated 285 daytime visits to golf clubs since he became president with evidence of him playing on at least 142 occasions (as of November 08, 2020)...... During the same period of time, Barack Obama played 105 rounds of golf. The financial side of presidential golfing has also attracted scorn, given that trips on Air Force One, Secret Service protection and accommodation all tend to be expensive for American taxpayers.
TrumpGolfCount.com estimates that Trump's golfing trips have cost taxpayers $142 million so far, with trips to Mar-a-Lago onboard Air Force One accounting for $59 million of that total. There are also other items such as Secret Service accommodation or bills for Coast Guard protection at Trump's Florida property. The website's creators say they are tracking Trump's golfing activities due to a promise he made in 2016 when he said "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf".

Only trump would use such a ceremony for publicity. Biden and Harris don't need to use dead soldiers for a photo op. They have too much integrity.

I didn't read through the whole entire thread as I just heard Trump speaking about this earlier and it's completely awful. As for the quote above me I just have to respond with but Biden and Harris sure used the border for publicity.

Forum List

Back