Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

You're a man, right? An actual man?

Are you refusing to vote for Trump because he HURTS YOUR FEELINGS?
No, He doesn't hurt my feelings. He insults the country's intelligence and has no regard for what America has always stood for. All that is trashed to be replaced with his personal gain.

No, He doesn't hurt my feelings. He insults the country's intelligence and has no regard for what America has always stood for. All that is trashed to be replaced with his personal gain.

Right. He hurts your feelings.

Your kids will suffer; you don't care.

We're in late-stage Rome. The "men" of this nation vote like women, and not even smart women.

Good job. Way to go.

In sum, the claim stemmed from a story by The Atlantic, which relied on anonymous, second-hand reports of Trump's alleged words; there was no independent footage or documented proof to substantiate the in-question comments; and Trump vehemently denies that he once called service members "losers" and "suckers." While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim.

200w.gif
YOu can squirm on that hook all you want, Bubba, but we all know the truth.

Last edited:

We're in late-stage Rome. The "men" of this nation vote like women, and not even smart women.

Good job. Way to go.

There it is again, "late stage Rome." That's, what, 11 times now?

Good job. Way to go.
And you don't think you are describing a dystopian world?

Your utter stupidity and TDS on full display. Trump has actually spoken to the families of those 13 people dead as a direct result of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on multiple occasions. While those two have done exactly Jack and Shit in 3 years. Make no mistake. You are a disgusting liar.
that-classic-graveyard-smile-v0-ytnbfp9auzld1.jpeg

those 13 died due to ISIS, which Trump had claimed to get rid of, but was actually still there.

This is the result of fulfilling the requirements of Trumps Doha agreement with Afghanistan.

No. It's you and fellow dumbfuck Zinc who who are the ignorant lying assholes. As usual jackass. Still spewing that TOTALLY DEBUNKED claim about Trump's comments. Trump has contacted those families who lost loved ones because of your know nothing heroes Xiden and Heels Up Harris. Those two losers who asses you two lick have done NOTHING. No ceremony, no calls to family, NOTHING. So take your lies and shove them back up your Anti-American homo backside dumbfuck. GFY.
Awww geez, looks like I struck a nerve with a MAGA bedwetter! My post still stands, Cletus. Your orange assface went to Arlington for a photo op to blow smoke up your ass which you welcome, loser.

You're so stooooopid you don't realize that three years after the pullout your boy pulls,a stunt a Arlington right before the election.

Enjoy your ignorance & the taste.

Pfffth. Biden's fault and Harris's, too, for enabling Biden. Hunter was in the wings with the laptop, as was Obama.

Ah yes, more deflection. What do Biden, Harris, or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump desecrating another national momument????

TRUMP broke another federal law. AFTER he was warned what not to do. For a convicted felon awaiting sentencing, this kind of behaviour won't go well for him.

You can't be a "law and order" President, if you refuse to follow the laws.

Ah yes, more deflection. What do Biden, Harris, or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump desecrating another national momument????

TRUMP broke another federal law. AFTER he was warned what not to do. For a convicted felon awaiting sentencing, this kind of behaviour won't go well for him.

You can't be a "law and order" President, if you refuse to follow the laws.
That was tongue in cheek. Put another way, I had a MAGA hat on.

No, He doesn't hurt my feelings. He insults the country's intelligence and has no regard for what America has always stood for.
Isn’t it the political left who says America is systemically racist, perpetrates white supremacy, built on slavery and is “stolen land”?

ETA: I wonder if the pics posted by the campaign will be blamed on an intern or some such...

It’s was manufactured by the media who collude with a certain political party to subvert America. This type of propaganda is an insurrection and threat to democracy.

Forum List

Back