Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Mind boggling how stuff that Trump's folks make and post, ends up being the fault of the media, Dems, lies, manufactured, whatever. Whiny as heck and totally weird.

Yes, yes, of course it was and, yes, it absolutely is.

:itsok:
He was taking a photo with families fallen soldiers and struck a pose he’s struck a thousand times before. It’s funny how you folks expect to be taken seriously.

Meanwhile Biden can check his watch several times because he so uninterested in conducting himself with any type of dignity or respect of the fallen soldiers passing right in front of him. The same people so outraged by Trump, dropped their pants and defended Biden with both cheeks.

When Trump dies, I am definitely going to take a picture of myself standing on his grave with two thumbs up.

You know... to honor him.

I will probably have to watch for flying golfballs...

So much dignity. So much respect.

6DD0EE8E-0EBA-4FD4-A136-830FB01B1C61.jpeg

Exibit “A” of the the caliber of people pretending to be outraged by this.
It makes sense to peope who don't worship the orange mangod. That leaves you out.

And your tu quoque cuts both ways. But you didn't realize that, because you're pretty dumb.

You criticize it when I do it, and excuse it when trump.does it.

Haha, I love the poorly educated.

“They would release the salute and he looked down at his watch on every last one,” Hoover said. “All 13, he looked down at his watch.”

Mark Schmitz — whose 20-year-old son, Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, died in the attack — corroborated Hoover’s story.

“I actually leaned into my son’s mother’s ear and I said, ‘I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time …’,” Schmitz recalled, “and that was only probably four times in. I couldn’t look at him anymore after that, just considering, especially, the time and why we were there. I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen.”

It was pretty funny to see the spam troll covering for his mangod criticize me for the behavior he is covering for.

As Chilli says... I love this bar.

This is all the democrats have. Manufactured two-minutes of Trump-hate, right out of 1984. Their candidate is incompetent, their policies are repugnant, their corruption is open. Trump is all the Democrats have.

I expect Walz to come out with a tear in his eye and emotionally recount the time he was buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

I wonder if these leftists who are pretending to be so outraged by this, know that there are Confederate soldiers buried in Arlington National Cemetery….. that’s awkward…

8DCE07C5-7BDD-46A3-8F4A-1917AB395E52.jpeg

Forum List

Back