Trump for PRISON!

Clinton better get used to wearing orange.
These days it's more likely that Trump will be the one wearing orange soon. Fraud, tax evasion, illegal relationships with Russia...

I wonder if Melania's pre-nup accounts for Trump going to jail?
OMG you are in denial......not even the left was saying lock him up...but they were saying lock her up......yeah you got nothing.
Are you saying you're like a retarded communist Bernie supporter?

I finally agree with you about something :thup:

These days it's more likely that Trump will be the one wearing orange soon. Fraud, tax evasion, illegal relationships with Russia...

OMG you are in denial......not even the left was saying lock him up...but they were saying lock her up......yeah you got nothing.

you think Bernie supporters are retarded? I agree with that on policy, but even they know a crook....and Hilary is a huge crook.....sorry man you can't win this one.

you think Bernie supporters are retarded? I agree with that on policy, but even they know a crook....and Hilary is a huge crook.....sorry man you can't win this one.
Sorry but you're on the same level as a Berner. Worse even... since you're also a Trumpfag. Seek help.

Sorry but you're on the same level as a Berner. Worse even... since you're also a Trumpfag. Seek help.

wow that was insightful...full of hate, homophobic...all the shit you call us....see I told you liberals used projection...vile fucking people

I own you bro......sorry....you cant compete

wow that was insightful...full of hate, homophobic...all the shit you call us....see I told you liberals used projection...vile fucking people

You should take up yoga. You're very angry.

Also consider checking yourself into a mental health clinic, since you're a walking, talking embarrassment.

Also consider checking yourself into a mental health clinic, since you're a walking, talking embarrassment.

More projection I didn't make the hateful comnent you did....and you're an embarrassment....you do need mental help

More projection I didn't make the hateful comnent you did....and you're an embarrassment....you do need mental help
Do you even realize you're trying to communicate with someone? You poor thing. Here, I hope you find the help you need: Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today

Do you even realize you're trying to communicate with someone? You poor thing. Here, I hope you find the help you need: Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today

Wow you are nuts....you called me a.trumpfga and said I was hateful....you are delusional

Forum List

Back