🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, Golf & China

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see Trump is golfing again today.

I remember all thew right wing asshats having a fit when Obama golfed.

I remember Trump saying we wouldn't golf as President. How many times has it been?

Then the bloviated orange genius invites the leader of China to his golf resort. Too stupid to know that he has sbhut down several gold courses in China & not a fan of the game.

But hey, Trump will parade the Chinese leader in front of his membership & see if he can profit from it.

Can this President be more of a joke.

I see Trump is golfing again today.

I remember all thew right wing asshats having a fit when Obama golfed.

I remember Trump saying we wouldn't golf as President. How many times has it been?

Then the bloviated orange genius invites the leader of China to his golf resort. Too stupid to know that he has sbhut down several gold courses in China & not a fan of the game.

But hey, Trump will parade the Chinese leader in front of his membership & see if he can profit from it.

Can this President be more of a joke.
They can visit the sauna and have a nice meal, enjoy summer weather. And Trump can sleep in his gold plated bed.
Seriously, though, do you think Trump is doing this entertaining of important foreign leaders at Mar a Lago to keep them semi-private? Trump the great gobbler of media attention actually seems to find ways to keep official eyes off himself and his visitors, doesn't he? That's kinda strange, unless he's a little afraid he'll make a misstep or something.

Or people might see the nod-nod, wink-wink that Trump employs to set up his shonky 'deals'.

How dare the president talk to and entertain a foreign leader. No other president has ever spoken to or entertained a foreign leader.

How dare the president talk to and entertain a foreign leader. No other president has ever spoken to or entertained a foreign leader.
From one of the "OMG OMG Obama's golfing again" crowd.

How about we entertain him at the White House & honor him with an State Dinner instead of siome sleazy golf club seated with other members oogling.

I guess the leader of China doesn't rate the White House.

Typical moronic Trumpist reply! As if that was not what Camp David is for, but Tramp can't profit at the taxpayers' expense at Camp David!!!!!

Trump waste abt $3 millions of tax payers moneys every time he goes to Maralago just to get an erections.
At the same time businesses around Maralago loses income.
At the same time his resort making lots of money from tax payers that pays for his trip and from his other guest that wants phot op with other president.
This is a good example of a sucker president abusing his power.

Forum List

Back