Trump Hatred Caused "Scientists" To Lie

Yes, you lose because you demand that the world works only how you wish. Not a realistic expectation.

Yet you persist and finally run away in shame because you cannot take critique.

Ok, how about this.
Will you please please pretty please take me out of that conversations and make sure I'm not tagged when you reply to that one. Or anyone I'm no longer part of the current conversation?

Is that better?
No, it is not better. You have commented several times in the conversation or you would not be in the chain.

You have whined several times in spite of a simple solution of not posting in this conversation being given to you several times.

You want it both ways and are upset when any one does not play by your rules. You are apparently upset when you are called out on your actions yet continue your actions.

Take your whining out of this conversation, stop making posts here, and see just how ignored you can become.

No, it is not better. You have commented several times in the conversation or you would not be in the chain.

You have whined several times in spite of a simple solution of not posting in this conversation being given to you several times.

You want it both ways and are upset when any one does not play by your rules. You are apparently upset when you are called out on your actions yet continue your actions.

Take your whining out of this conversation, stop making posts here, and see just how ignored you can become.

You're a progressive, aren't you?

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you and your need to try to defend others who cannot defend themselves because they are also wrong or lying.
I have absolutely no need of your pity.

Anyone that wants to see the rest of what I quoted of you here can use the up arrow to get to your full post and continue using the up arrows to get to the top of this entire thread...if they want to read all the tripe. You'll still be a lazy, rude, stupid prick.

You're a progressive, aren't you?
What ever you and your meager intellect claim. You seem to think that anything you claim just must be true. As usual, you are wrong.

Note: once again you are posting in a thread that you claim not to be posting in. Kind of makes you a lair, doesn't it?

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you and your need to try to defend others who cannot defend themselves because they are also wrong or lying.
I have absolutely no need of your pity.

Anyone that wants to see the rest of what I quoted of you here can use the up arrow to get to your full post and continue using the up arrows to get to the top of this entire thread...if they want to read all the tripe. You'll still be a lazy, rude, stupid prick.
Aw, the truth comes out. You resort to name calling, the sure sign of a loser who cannot think for himself.

BTW, you can use all the pity you can get, what with your intellectual defectives you are putting on display.

Aw, the truth comes out. You resort to name calling, the sure sign of a loser who cannot think for himself.

BTW, you can use all the pity you can get, what with your intellectual defectives you are putting on display.
Your self-adulation makes you even more stupid. Bask in it. It doesn't change the fact that you're a lazy, rude, stupid prick.

Your self-adulation makes you even more stupid. Bask in it. It doesn't change the fact that you're a lazy, rude, stupid prick.
And again resorting to name calling (which as expected you are not even good or original at) and off topic slurs which only goes to show how stupid you are.

You resort to personal attacks because you have nothing of value to contribute. Says a lot about you.

Forum List

Back