Trump helps a mom of three pay for groceries

Did trump tell you this?

You get conned by trump on a daily basis.
I actually remember a number of stories of people he helped. Ironically, the very fact that there weren't cameras around is used as proof that it never happened.
Do you remember Andrew Tahnooressi, the Marine held in a Mexican jail? American politicians left him to rot. Trump paid the attorney to get him out and gave him $20,000 to help him out.

Then there was the desperately ill boy who needed treatment except that no airline would take him. Trump sent his personal plane to transport the child and all the medical equipment he needed to be kept alive.

Trump paid 200 workers out of his pocket to help look for bodies after 911.

When the Biden administration made a special point of ignoring the Americans of East Palestine, Trump showed up with a planeload of supplies.

No cameras, it didn't happen.

Trump is our Savior Trump is excrement, needs to be wiped up and flushed down the toilet.

Here's a little known documentary about how the fat bastard with little girls hands steals water from an elderly Scottish woman, this is the trailer.

View attachment 1016994

So please, don't make me puke all over my desk by peddling bullshit about Trump doing things for ordinary people.

Did she have to give him a blowjob?

Joe has increased the prices on the cost of living on the retired, the working class, the working poor and the poor where many are struggling much more. Well done Joe. Well done Kamala.
Shown plenty of time that Trump had a big hand in Global Inflation...

Keep selling the lie

Shown plenty of time that Trump had a big hand in Global Inflation...

Keep selling the lie
Funny how it didn’t show up until Bidumb and camela passed the green new deal disguised as inflation reduction. And the inflation only came after that was passed. It’s almost like they knew it was coming if it was passed. Why else name it that when there was no inflation.

Trump is our Savior Trump is excrement, needs to be wiped up and flushed down the toilet.

Here's a little known documentary about how the fat bastard with little girls hands steals water from an elderly Scottish woman, this is the trailer.

View attachment 1016994

So please, don't make me puke all over my desk by peddling bullshit about Trump doing things for ordinary people.
OK, you are gone.....Bye-bye :ahole-1:.

View attachment 1016994

What?

Please don't tell me you rubes are going to get duped by this publicity stunt the way you did when petulant Donnie gave up his salary. If he gave a damn about low income Americans he would not have passed a tax cut mostly designed to benefit corporations and the rich.

Forum List

Back