Trump helps a mom of three pay for groceries

Please don't tell me you rubes are going to get duped by this publicity stunt the way you did when petulant Donnie gave up his salary. If he gave a damn about low income Americans he would not have passed a tax cut mostly designed to benefit corporations and the rich.

That never happened, of course.

I know he is going to win....

yet you lack the balls to wager anything on it.

How about your time on this forum as a wager?

Trump wins I leave till after the inauguration.

Harris wins you leave till after the inauguration.

I actually remember a number of stories of people he helped. Ironically, the very fact that there weren't cameras around is used as proof that it never happened.
Does that mean he didn't screw hundreds of small contractors who did work on his real estate projects because it wasn't on tape?

Trump the opportunist fools his cult again.

If she had been heckling at a Trump rally, he would have called for violence against her.

If she were a union employee on strike, he would have called for her firing and laughed about it with his rich friends.

If she were pregnant, he would call for the States to decide what to do with her body.

Trump the fraud.

Talk is cheap, fool. Put up the factual truths.
you actually can't be that naive that you don't know prices at the grocery store are up 20% during creepy and scamala. See, this is why no one can talk to you fools. you ignore the real reality.

Trump the opportunist fools his cult again.

If she had been heckling at a Trump rally, he would have called for violence against her.

If she were a union employee on strike, he would have called for her firing and laughed about it with his rich friends.

If she were pregnant, he would call for the States to decide what to do with her body.

Trump the fraud.
being a trump supporter scamala would have her arrested and in a holding cell for a year. I'm good at this game, challenge me fool!

Please don't tell me you rubes are going to get duped by this publicity stunt the way you did when petulant Donnie gave up his salary. If he gave a damn about low income Americans he would not have passed a tax cut mostly designed to benefit corporations and the rich.
but it's okay for scamala to go and be queen scamala on Oprah, right? Cause that wasn't a publicity stunt right? hahhahaahahahahaha again, you all don't understand how fking foolish you are.

Forum List

Back