trump is blind to what is going on around him

Women are already being more careful regarding unprotected sex. This is a good thing.

There's more going on with this issue than meets the eye.
lol you’re such a self righteous asshole. Quit speaking for half the population for which you do not have the biology of. Quit speaking for how they choose to have sex.

No one should have to explain the following to you but I guess will: unexpected pregnancies are only one aspect of this issue. Many women intentionally get pregnant and then need to abort to save their own lives because of medical complications. Going in, any woman needs that health security. Going in, any woman needs to know if their baby will even survive long after being born. Some incest conditions will only let an infant live 3 months after being born.

lol you’re such a self righteous asshole. Quit speaking for half the population for which you do not have the biology of. Quit speaking for how they choose to have sex.

No one should have to explain the following to you but I guess will: unexpected pregnancies are only one aspect of this issue. Many women intentionally get pregnant and then need to abort to save their own lives because of medical complications. Going in, any woman needs that health security. Going in, any woman needs to know if their baby will even survive long after being born. Some incest conditions will only let an infant live 3 months after being born.
Those exceptions: rape, incest, life of the mother, are generally the rule, aren't they?

What would the left do without Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters to analyze and spin every word spoken by Trump? Maybe talk about the freaking state of our Country under Biden/Harris?

What’s the rule is just letting women do what they want with their own bodies
I agree that it shouldn't be a political issue. Abortion should be between the woman, her doctor, and the man who impregnated her (if he's still around). But since it is a political issue, we all get to offer our opinions about it. My opinion is that there is much more to it than meets the eye.

This is a truth social post that seems to have been deleted

“WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO,” Trump posted. “I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT AND FAST AND AT LONG LAST, THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER. WOMEN WILL BE HAPPY, HEALTHY, CONFIDENT AND FREE. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE WITH THE STATES AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE.”

Could you imagine anything more tone deaf to the actual situation?

"I'm gonna make you so happy you will forget I took away your rights"?
The mind just boggles...
From a Canadian POV, there are now several different reasons to think that it's over for Trump. The working class will bite the bullet again and accept Kamala.

Along with that, there's no reason to think that the break from the American way of accepting inequality is going to happen. A better prospect would be in Trump being allowed to completely destroy everything and then start from nothing.

I agree that it shouldn't be a political issue. Abortion should be between the woman, her doctor, and the man who impregnated her (if he's still around). But since it is a political issue, we all get to offer our opinions about it. My opinion is that there is much more to it than meets the eye.
The much more in it is the fact that Americans can't find the solution that the rest of the world has found and accepted.

But that goes for a lot more problems than just the abortion issue.

A Dramatic Rise in Pregnant Women Dying in Texas

“The number of women in Texas who died while pregnant, during labor or soon after childbirth skyrocketed following the state’s 2021 ban on abortion care — far outpacing a slower rise in maternal mortality across the nation,” NBC News reports.

“From 2019 to 2022, the rate of maternal mortality cases in Texas rose by 56%, compared with just 11% nationwide during the same time period.”
How many actual people died? There is a reason they used silly rates when real data would have been more useful.

SURE its always the women's fault,?
Are you living in a 1950s dream world.?
I dare say that few men are aware of the fertility cycle of the women they're having sex with, but every woman knows that most men are fertile 24/7/365. So, why the recklessness on the part of women? They have most of the month to have safe sex.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back